Reviews for Underage Column
boo chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
Canada is awesome! I'm from Canada. I love your column. But I havent visited this site in awhile, and do you have any idea how to get to the 'official' columns? After I'm done reading yours, of course, 'cause yours is just that much better
For What Its Worth chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
a column...very interesting.
Autumndark chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
Okay, so I haven't read all of this yet, although I'll try to get to it after some time, but a couple of things:

1) I do write a column on this site (and believe me, they're not making it easy anymore . . . I've had to update in my profile because the column upload is broken). I've had the column since I was 14, which was less than a year before they imposed the age limit, and I'm not yet 18. It's never been a problem. So . . . if you really feel that you can commit to writing it regularly (and I KNOW, none of us actually do . . . but it's partly the problems with the upload) then I would suggest you apply for the column, since in my experience you would be judged mostly on the quality of your writing, not on your age.

2) I've skimmed the first couple of articles. Since they were written a couple of years ago, this may not be relevant anymore, but I was finding it a bit hard to follow you, esp. in the 1st one. You need to make it clear what exactly you are talking about (i.e. computer-related problems or style problems). I would suggest you focus a little more, give a little more intro, etc. Again, sorry if this is no longer relevant.
The Chibi Queen chapter 14 . 12/23/2005
this is interesting...
Akio the Dragon Master chapter 8 . 7/6/2004
lol what if you simply have a hard time staying awake in english class? what if it's in the morning? what if playing with the zipper on your pocket that is on your pants is more exciting than english class? (actually, this is a very good tactic to use if you want to be called on but your teacher is only calling on students who aren't paying attention. - i did that once). ok, i've read every chapter up to this point but i haven't reviewed *yet*, meaning i will, but i wanted to read it all first. ...and i reviewed this chapter when i was done because i wanted to rant about english class. ..and i'm done now. -
Lil Sis chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about or what it is so tell me later or send a letter from Advance sissy!
The Rejection chapter 5 . 4/30/2004
It's another Texan! Yay!
Oh, and you're underage for columns too. Awesome. May I borrow your idea and write my own column like this? I didn't want to be rude and do it without permission. Please tell me if it is okay.
Oh, and I liked the column so far. The spelling part was a little dissappointing, but I guess some people may not know that.
TheLostElf chapter 5 . 4/22/2004
You know, some ppl don't mind not knowing what they are reading. As for your own colum, I thinks it's a good idea. On a personal note, I'm glad you were able to review my work and enjoyed it. (:
Rachel RAY chapter 3 . 4/4/2004
Hey! Nice column...I wouldn't be so concerned about submitting things by deadline. It's cool that you cover such a wide variety of topics here, but the spelling tips and such aren't what I expected in your column, my friend. I'm impressed that this is all your original writing; it's very well worded and structured beyond most casual writing I've read. Keep it up!
Mockingbirdflyaway chapter 14 . 11/17/2003
'Ello, sorry I took so long, but I don't visit that often because stories are updated less often.

You can use my review, normally you don't have to ask though. Once they submit it, it's pretty much yours to play with as long as you don't use it to insult them.

I don't wanna bust your bubble, but your a bit of a procrastinator. (Arn't we all?) but that's why they only let adults do the columns. You get kicked off is you miss a week of the offcial columns. Your ideas and insights are good, but you lack a bit of the "Okay, i'm going to do this Now" thing for a weekly column. I think you should make it easier for yourself by making it a bi-weekly column till you develop the ability to do a weekly column.

I'm no champion at regualar updates, but I make sure that I don't promise when my next update will be unless I'm halfway through it.

'Keep it up:D
Eternity's Secret chapter 14 . 10/31/2003
It took me forever to review, BUT I DID IT! Good columns. Can't wait for more!
Eternity's Secret chapter 13 . 10/6/2003
This was a good section. You covered it well. Bty, if you want to see some script format stuff of mine, go to and find me! I have the same name on there as I do here. Check my latest work, it's called "Whatever You Say, Quatre". But there are more, just less... erm what's the word...?... are not as well writin. Some of the script format stuff is when I first started writing there. But there are a few exceptions!
Eternity's Secret chapter 12 . 10/1/2003
Well done! *claps hands*
Eternity's Secret chapter 11 . 10/1/2003
I'm always up to reading more haikus!
Eternity's Secret chapter 10 . 10/1/2003
I really liked this section. You really covered haikus nicely. I'm glad you mentioned me in this section. I don't know why, but I like seeing my name when people mention me (except when it's bad). It just makes me feel... good. Crazy, I know...
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »