Reviews for We Used To
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
so so sad, i would LOVE to hear this as a song, it's so sad when this happens, i wouldn't even be able to show my friend something like this (See end of Rambles), thanks so much for sharing x weasel within x
Candyluv18 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
I've had many friends just like that. good work on your song though.
Moonshine87 chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
it really does suck when friends decide your not worth their time anymore, so i can totally relate. It makes you think, and you have some pretty nifty rhymes, so i say, GOOD JOB!
Kairinu chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
This is very good it shows the emotion very well and brings understanding to all
Vuelo chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
i guess in order to understand this enitrely how YOU meant it, i would have to know you and your friend better.. but here's my take. i can totally relate. My friend and i have been friends forever and i dunno things are missing and there are a lot of holes in our freindship now. I wish it were like it used to be, but i know that won't happen. sometimes the only things holding us together are the past, and rock concerts. Even that isn't working now...

Good song.

-Courtney
wingless chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
i know these feelings exactly... you did an excellent portrayal of certain emotions. very well written. has a sad aftertaste.

this reminds me a lot of a friendship i once had, as well as a relationship. makes me very sad. soemtiems i wish i could be little again because everythign was so simple then...

o well