Reviews for The Second Sister
Just Wolf chapter 1 . 7/18/2003
wow. loved that. sounds so real and heartfelt. like its part of you, but its part of me too. and everyone. it was amazing. i loved the "no real artists since impressionists and mozart." funny. and what way too many pple believe. but this story is so real. and how everuyones felt at least once. but you wrote it out so elequontly and beautifuly. amazing, as usual. i will write to you soon. but my story sucks. yourse is probably better...

from,Rosamund
Vuelo chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
WHOA! This is for SURE one of the best things you've ever written. Dear god this is amazing. I read the beinning and i thought it was one of those stereotypical things goth sister, perfect sister, goth sister kills herself deals. But this is so much more, so much cooler, so much better! the whole part about the plays... OMG i swear you could not of explained things better about this family... its like suddenly i understand this family... but then you say Tastes like sore throat from screaming too much. Tastes like wild tears and blood faces, and running for your life to the only room in the house with a lock. Tastes like being the bad one. The regret. The shit child out of shit parents. and its even BETTER than the part about the plays. God you're amazing. keep up the good work!

-COurtney