Reviews for My Generation
paper dolls chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Excellent, you made quite a few very good points.

I don't label myself, but if I had to, I WOULD EXPLODE.
Belle-ness chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
I agree with everything you said except the last paragraph. I'm only 14 so I guess I'm not really old enough to be able to have a proper opinion on anything but most of the time I feel really pressured into having to fit into a group, and just being myself and not trying to conform to what everyone else is, I am labelled a freak. I don't think there is any way to get around being labelled because that's just the way society is now. I hate it and so do a lot of people but it's not gonna change. I'm a very insecure person and so I find myself becoming someone I'm not over and over again without doing it intentionally, I know that sounds stupid and probably unbelievable but it's the truth. I do agree with the rest though, apart from the bit about insecure people being shipped off to a remote island.
I love all your work though and have read most of it.
Amber chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
i couldn't agree more. these labels are getting way out of controle and who really cares anyway. it's what's on the inside that counts, not your clothes or music. it is scary, the types of peole who are going to run our world. at the rate we're going the human race will fall. and that's just scary
chocoholic chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
I agree with the points you make, especially the last paragraph: depression aint fun, but do you really think it's restricted to your generation? People have been labelling people and being fake for years, how we judge the labels is the only thing that's changed. I'd say it's a bit repetative and pretty ranty, but you seem a wee bit angry so I won't.

*Hands author a stress ball*
Guin who can't be bothered to log in chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Exactly. If I had to describe myself it would be as 'That person called Guin. Though not really as that's only her pename and no she is not going to tell you what her real name is so go away.' Yeah! Keep writng!