Reviews for The Evil That Men Do
Zabri chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
I agree with u completely, even though i hardly know a thing about war and everything that was going on i still know the basics and i was against it. i didnt advertise it like some people did because i knew it wouldnt help and i didnt watch the news either because i was utterly discusted with the fact of them just going in there and harming everyone. from what i remember my mom told me that an iraqi on tv said that once they were only afraid of saddams rath and now she cant even let her kids outside to play because the whole country has gone crazy with people running around with guns and with no care for human life. (and im not talkin about the u.s. soldiers, im talking about there own people!) also, theres been more american soldier deaths after the war then when the war was even going on. well... i must go. hopefully ive got my facts straight and i dont sound like a total fool. lol. once again... very good point of view
Bienfoy chapter 1 . 7/19/2003
ahh i agree so very very much!our PM, John Howard, also went rushing to arse-kiss george bush and ended up with over 1/20th of our population marching against it...and that's not to mention the people who flew no war banners off the warships and painted No War on the sydney opera house...heheheh...oh we're all such hippies;)you've got some great points and i bet you're cheering now Bush is finally stumbling over his lack of reasoning about Iraq.

anyways,before i get caught up in my "if they spent the same amount of money on health care fir the iraqis that they did on weapons to defeat them..."speech, thankyou for reviewing!yeah it was a little bit ...disturbed...but hey, when inspiration hits you*shrugs*.thankyou hankyou!
Calvin Fitzgerald chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Sorry but I have to respond to James Jango.

Hey, if only losing 19 soldiers against several thousand armed guerilla fighters is a defeat then I'm a monkey's uncle.
James Jago yet again chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
With apologies for cluttering up your review space to reply to this individual:

And they did really, really well, didn't they? Ever read Black Hawk Down?
HNMN Commander for the Right chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
UN peacekeepers have never been better at keeping peace or doing anything else than Amry Rangers. Look at Somolia: When peacekeepers and Pakastani troops started to get picked off they UN ran and asked the US to send Task Force Ranger in to stop a vicious warlord.
James Jago chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
I agree that the war was based upon flimsy and hypocritical justifications (who among the current administration in either country gave a damn when said WMDs were deployed against the Kurds?), but I have to admit that a world with one fewer evil murdering bastard in a position of power is a world that has been made a much better place.

It would be nice if a little more effort was made to give Iraq back to the Iraqi people, and a United Nations peacekeeping force is better suited to this task than the US Rangers or the Royal British Parachute Regiment. But the White House is acting like the UN doesn't exist, something which they won't be able to get away with for much longer. I'm not sure who they'll annoy next, but it might be a country with a military that the USAF can't wipe out in one afternoon, and they'll have another Vietnam.

Stop acting like you're Commander-in-Chief of the whole universe, Dubya, and stop it before the limits of your power are brought home to you by American soldiers who died because of your arrogance.