Reviews for WineStain
precious breakdown chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
i like your stuff
Janelle MaCracken chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
The white/red imagry was delicious!
This whole poem feels like it is just dripping with sticky syrup.
I loved it, it drenches you from head to toe.
I can't seem to ever find anything to nitpick about in any of your work, I just want to shower you with praises.
Kro chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
I was just aimlessly browsing, looking for something to read, and the line you posted as a summary caught my attention. Your imagery is very evocative and the words you choose flow together beautifully- I had to read this out loud to myself just to taste it. I haven't yet settled on exactly what this poem means to me, and I'm sure I'll be chewing on it for a while.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Hey, I like weird. And I liked this. The scene on the sofa was surprisingly comforting, giving me a warm feeling.

Loved it, of course.
Asmodeus Sanity chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
my fav thing bout ur writing is the flowiness it has...the way you piece things 2gether is never bumpy or anything, realy nice -and relaxing in a sort of strange way- to read. nice job, ill be reading more!
ColorCrayons chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
again, great mental imagry. wonderful job, i liked it much.

color outside the lines
Kezkay chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Would you please stop having moments of poetic brilliance? I can never keep up with all of your new FP file-thingies! It's 11:56pm, and here I am, reviewing your "weird and random" poetry...bah! Very good, lovely imagery, especially, "It spills like deep and finer wines/On white and china carpet." I can see why you made it the summary. The ending lines were poignantly effective and well-placed. Bravo! Encore!

I need chocolate and sleep, but those don't seem to go well together, -Kez
aleppine chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
I like it a lot ... there's some really excellent imagery going on in this. He seems dark - 'A little cruel at night' - ie perfect. The first three lines of the second stanza are brilliant. It has colour, history, personalisation, texture and material - a great image. (Also, the intro of the the first stanza was great.)

This is really nice, with a cold touch to it despite all the cosy images ... but anyway, I came to review the fic, and what do I end up doing? *shakes head sorrowfully*
Incubabe chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Intriguing... very intriguing.

I like this because there are so many different ways to take it, that's what all good poems should be like!

Diana x
Beau Porteur De Diamant chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Kinda weird...but, good all the same.