Reviews for Because of the Wind
pointythings chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
I don't know...it seems too factual. Not enough imagery or emotions. It needs work.
shippo chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
i like the sounds of bent over and it was big then. good job. your perv. shippo
Lil Sis chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
That was great! You should write a book of poems! And then get it published. And then maybe give me all the money you make off of it! Mwa ha ha!
I mean...uh...gotta go!
Someone Out There Cares chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
I like this poem, especially the format you wrote it in. Where there's one long line and a short line. I also like this poem because of the repetition in it.
Thanks for reviewing my poems!
Mime chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
I wish there were hurricans in south CA. You make them sound so cool, but no, all we get are earthquakes. Anyways, great piece. I wanted to tell you thanks for all the reviews ealier, but for some insane reason, I couldn't log into . Sorry, I have an incredbily old computer. Anyway, thankyou so much! I'll try to return the reviews.
Rachel chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
This poem is an interesting reflection of the weather and its effects, but I think it could use a bi more dramatization
Duo Maxwell Is Mine No Touchy chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Not real email address... hope ya know... oh yeah, this is a review. DUH!Boy have I lost it! Great poem! Can't wait to read more!

Duo Maxwell Is Mine No Touchy
Raymond Lamar Gilstrap chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Nice little poem. I really like it. I got a new chapter up in Alpha and Omega, if you want to read it.
Chell-o Bodello chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Wow! I just read an article about that hurricane a few minutes ago!

Could you review some of my junk? If it isn't too much to ask ...

Laterz,