Reviews for A Poem By the Lonely Me
Felix Alexander chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Wow, that was awesome. And, how true. This work has touched me. Don't stop writing work that touches people. Touching is good.
Katrina Gabrielle chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
OH MY EFFING GOD! THIS IS SWEET!I LVOE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! Finally another person who hates war as much as I do. YES! (thanks again for all the reviews)
myno chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
yeah, i know the feeling.
A B Lewis chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Woah. Again, great poem. It's too real for comfort.
Whisper on the Lips chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
*shaks head* to true, wise words my friend, wise words. Also..HOLY CRAPOLA! YOU B-DAY IS 6 DAYS AFTER MINE! I was born in '90 you? Also my cat says 'purr' he is on my other than that...yeah good poem! WRITE ON!(
wishingdreamingwaiting chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
O... nice ending! I like it! The theme of reality sounding a little like war is kind of cool.

And thank you SO much for reveiwing my stuff. It's awesome to hear that my poems have inspired someone, and you should never stop writing. Stay in the game, dude! )
KaseyLovesNoOne chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
*wipes tears from eyes* wonderful! Short, but emotional. Thank you! I love it!
Static Black chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Not bad
twisted little secret chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Very touching, work though short you get the message across very well. A view I hold very much myself, the fighting needs to stop, otherwise the world will turn to hell, and who can enjoy hell? Inspiring work

-nix-
Kinder Kat chapter 1 . 7/19/2003
OMG, I'm going to use that somewhere on my site (If you let me) I love it to much, That is like my most fav poem in the world
Alexia S. Luclwit chapter 1 . 7/18/2003
O, I was reading this and thinking, it does sorta seem like a dream. But it isn't, it's real.
romanticvomitx chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
wow...cool.
Liriel87 chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
I really liked it! Short and sweet...well yeah you know what i mean. Your poems are really good! Continue please!

Liriel
Shelila chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
This expresses war really good... Good job.

Shelila
xdemolitionxloversx chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
her..this is good...is it about the war? anyways, its really good...