Reviews for The Black Unicorn
Megan Maydell chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Thanks so much for the kind review! That never ceases to make my day. Hmm, I am not much of a Fantasy reader save Lord of the Rings and The Chronicles of Narnia, but perhaps yours should be the first one I read on Fiction Press. :)
Allyscribit chapter 5 . 8/12/2005
YAY! And out of curiosity, why wasn't I informed of this decision beforehand? I had to find out through an Author Alert!
iHugBunnies chapter 4 . 7/16/2004
That was a very short chapter
alineofprose chapter 4 . 7/11/2004
i really like this! please continue!
Mishachan chapter 4 . 7/10/2004
Whoa.. a year? I can never continue a story after so long. That takes some l33t skillz.
Poor Elijah.. so trapped by his nobility. I'm wondering who the kidnapper's going to be. This story has a lot of potential, already I'm imagining how cool it's going to be. Remember to keep it nice and dramatic! But not campy. Or just don't listen to me, I'm just a humble reader. _
Allyscribit chapter 4 . 7/10/2004
GOOD GOLLY GOSH! You UPDATED! *SQUISHES* I've read this bit at your house of course, but I believe you edited it. Did you?
As always, it is absolutely superb. You have unrivaled talent at detail and characterization *green with envy*
iHugBunnies chapter 3 . 7/9/2004
Keep at it. I like your stories .~
Mishachan chapter 3 . 7/9/2004
I love this! You're a very good writer. I especially like Ana's and Jon's relationship. It's sweet.
One note, though: In chapter two there are no new paragraphs. I'm pretty sure that's a mistake, since you have plenty of paragraphs elsewhere.
Your characters are cool. I can't wait til you update.
Allyscribit chapter 3 . 8/3/2003
As always sister dear, a masterpiece!
Allyscribit chapter 2 . 7/16/2003
This is absolutely excellent Layne! Although, I suppose, being your BETA would bias me! I shall look forward to more shortly. I especially like your use of detail!
Megx chapter 2 . 7/16/2003
Cute. I like the story, it has a good premise. The only error is that the events have a way of being slightly jumbled, and it becomes a mite confusing. I also think it would be better to show a bit more interaction. A prince may be bored, the girl may be thrilled to be his friend, but they aren't going to forsake a life's training just like that, even if they would wish to. I think it is a good story though, overall, and I hope to see more soon.
James Valentine chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
::from the desk of James' Secretary::

You have an *incredible* writing style. I love your ideas...and your description. I simply *cannot* wait to read the rest.

-Lycanthia