Reviews for Jared and Iris on The Road to Marriage
CKSHORTY chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
Great great sequel! Though it could've been longer :-( :)I hate when good stories come to an end

CK
MorwenSteelsheen chapter 10 . 9/29/2005
Excellent. I really enjoyed reading both stories, and I would really like to read another one.
cariluv chapter 10 . 1/4/2005
This was nice! I enjoyed your series.~cariluv
Twizzlers chapter 10 . 8/10/2004
I love this story to death. Jared and Iris crack me up. Plus you write so well, it's hard not to keep reading. I would leave you a more detailed review, but it's late and I'm afraid it would just sound stupid. Plus I'd like to go read more about Jared and Iris, so I think I'm going to go do that now. You're an excellent writer.
Twizz
TiggerSTale22 chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
This is my favorite Jared and Iris adventure so far. Iris's POV is so adorable when he proposes.
hjgtfdchjmjh chapter 10 . 6/2/2004
Oh gosh *fakey weepy thingy* that was wonderful. *Real weepy thingy*
hjgtfdchjmjh chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Oy god, you're a laugh!
Charli DC chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
This story is funny and really enjoyable. It made me laugh alot and I couldn't stop reading!Keep up the good work!
bright indian stars chapter 10 . 4/6/2004
okay that has got to be the funniest story i have heard in ages, omg i am series, dont stop writing, even if u get ubducted by aliens dotn stop writing, okay maybe not ;) but dont stop writing that was hilarious, and yes i will murder u if u dont continue it, like say yeah jarod and iris baby story thingi, it's hilarious man.. keep up hte good work
Bright INdian stars
POAS chapter 10 . 1/1/2004
That's so sweet. *tear* I loved this stories.
Nicely done.
POAS
daisy chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
I love this story! I laughed and laughed...and laughed some more. The whole Iris thinks she must be a bit asian because she enjoys feeding people-hilarious!
I am Gone chapter 10 . 9/20/2003
Excelent story.I had a great time reading.
Jillybean chapter 10 . 9/6/2003
Oh bad Marcus - bad Amber - bad Kyle and aw - sweet Jared and Iris!
Ashlita chapter 10 . 9/5/2003
You're right, Marco, Kyle, and Amber's story does steal the thunder, but I still loved the wedding. And the little details would have been boring. I feel bad for Julia thought. :-\

And, I have no ideas, just keep going! Maybe a Julia/Kyle spinoff since you did kinda just leave their problems hanging there w/o conclusion. Or include that in the other story you might write. I dunno, whatever you want. Adios for now.

~Ashlita
differentlyhappy chapter 10 . 9/5/2003
i suck at giving ideas so i will just give support. great chapter!~! bravo! can't wait 4 the next update
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »