Reviews for The Beach
Holograph's Shadow chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
You've done it again! Brilliant work! It's hard to know what else to say to you. Everything I've read seems to be of the same quality, and your ability to capture a scene is so divinly conveyed in your work without me having to say a word.

GREAT
suzieque2 chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Wow... what a neat perspective! BTW I wonder how old you are?
TheFerret1223 chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Hey, took your advice and read the poem and i am very glad i did! It convincingly describes the horror and hardness of Normandy without generalizing it which is awesome. I admire the fact that it is in free verse since i have always struggled to do what you have done with apparent ease!(_) you rock, keep it up! keep it real -frostyblu-
Live with out your heart beat chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
total brilliance keep up the excelent writing
TheOddOne chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
The words of this flow so nicely. The breaks are well done. Very moving...everything seems over so fast. Which is nicely realistic.
tofujunky chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Emotional and very powerful. You have a unique writing style; it's different in a good way. :)
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
This has a chilling, distilled beauty to it...as if watching your words unfold in an almost (but not quite) mute newsreel, the color all but washed out but the blood still clearly red. Everything seems to happen in slow motion...true horror indeed. Nice job on this.
lyv
Silver Vampiress chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Bravo my friend! Yet another nicely done poem and yes this is the true horror.
Jimmy Jazz chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
That was amazing, I love it! So chilling, so haunting, wonderful!
Ebony Moonlight chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Wow, you've had a thing for disturbing war poems lately, I like it!

The One and Only