Reviews for The Office Writings
ChristianGeekGuy chapter 4 . 3/25/2004
These are very interesting. They're almost like poems, or bits that could be put in longer stories. Not really short stories or poems I guess, something different and unusual. Both good qualities, I think.
initiative chapter 43 . 3/1/2004
AARHGHH THIS IS SO CREPY.. sorry. that was really quite strange, but once again you have displayed your talent in being able to describe things in such detail which only a quality writer can achieve.
the-real-mo chapter 43 . 12/19/2003
this continues to fascinate me... jood job.
ps - i seriously do think that cemetaries are great places to relax...
-mo
initiative chapter 42 . 12/11/2003
well, that's one way of looking at it :p. i like it. i really do. the descriptiveness is really good, i'm looking forward to alot more.
thanks.
peaces.
p.s stupid fictionpress won't let me log in properly, damn the whole thing.
initiative chapter 38 . 12/11/2003
wow. sorry haven't been reading, haven't been catching up with my email. honestly, great first two new chapters, off to read the next few. sometimes i feel like i can relate to your work- but it's in a creepy way because there's something about the way you write which gives me the chills. in a good way, of course. :p
Fazed Angel chapter 42 . 12/10/2003
Wow - so true! I agree about the cemetary - oh and I got some new poems up you may /' may not like.
the-real-mo chapter 40 . 12/8/2003
wow. its amazing how you can say so much in one small paragraph. er... 40 small paragraphs. the imagery is hauntingly amazing, this is truly fantastic. good job.
-mo
Fazed Angel chapter 40 . 12/6/2003
wow! keep writing! I love your style!
Fazed Angel chapter 38 . 12/1/2003
I LOVE YOU AND YOUR WRITING! KEEP WRITING! lol - i loved it! well, i'm not very good at long reviews, so anyways, I love your characters way of seeing the world, seeing anything, i just love the way you made your characters! I loved you and your writing!
- Fazed Angel
Fazed Angel chapter 36 . 11/11/2003
Wow! I loved it! It's on my favorite list! You say my writing is good? mine may be good but your's is great! Ohh! I just adore it! Why the hell didn't i read it sooner? I'm an idiot! A jealous idiot - cuz i love your writing! If you EVER stoP WRITING I WILL KILL YOU! joke! BUt i would annoy you till the end of the world! Ohh i loved this! Ahh! I'm blabbering! keep writing.

Fazed Angel
initiative chapter 36 . 11/3/2003
this chapter just came across so real. more real than any other chapter in here. well, i hate children(1-11 maybe sometimes older) because to be frank, they're a right pain in the butt. but hey that's my opinion. someday i might love children.

anyway.

this was brilliant, the whole children-have-no-problems-they-are-so-lucky thing. i think i might have used that theme before, but you have portrayed it wonderfully. before you start nodding off, i'd like to add one more THANK YOU and yes- please do keep up the wonderful work.

initiative chapter 35 . 9/15/2003
ARGGH! i haven't been checking my email much lately, as i got my hotmail up and working again...god sorry i didn't know this was up. but really, there isn't much to say. it's not surprising me anymore, i'm starting to expect this from you. :D:D really is good stuff...one of the rare things i actually like receiving in my author alerts :)
disturbed and suicidal chapter 35 . 9/10/2003
hey... another DnM chapter for this fic... u have to continue this... its so good, and yeah...

cyaz,

DnS
Porphyrophobic Grape chapter 35 . 9/8/2003
wow, another great chapter, i love it. your story is awesomely great, cant waot for more, update soon
Porphyrophobic Grape chapter 34 . 9/5/2003
i love this story so much, sorry i didnt review for a while.. i didnt realixe you had updates. theres just something about your story, it pulls you in and you like totally get lost inside of it. the style of it is just ingeniuos, beutiful stuff! update soon
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »