Reviews for Moments Half Between Dreaming and Wake
Caitir chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
lovely. i know the feeling of peace that comes in the few moments captured between waking and dreaming... but somehow, you've managed ot infuse them wiht even more meaning and depth. lovely work.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
thats a nice poem... it relaly describes the time between dream & awakeness... yea my ex (i went out with him for over a year) & apparantly he hasn't liked me for about four months & he lied & used me & i still love him...lol... im so stupid oh & he wants to be my best friend... taht's the short version of my story... so waht your story? oh try reading believed & old love & loved me... im adding you to my fav authors
InMemoryofPhil chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
this was a truly wonderful poem. great work.
Getuie chapter 1 . 7/18/2003
Sad, but wonderfully said...
Wasted Postage chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
WOW! You picked such a wonderful thing to write about! I never really thought about it before. Excellent work! Beautiful poem!

*AbunaiChikara
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
This was so beautiful. It is a quite uncommon topic, but it is one that we can all relate to. Great rhythm and keep up the great work.

Heart of the Sword
PainKiller chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
This poem covers a very unspoken topic, one that I haven't thought of either. But now that I do, I see that you are right, in a way. Sometimes the best refuge is in that "between" moment. This was an awesome poem. I loved your rhyming. Keep up the amazing work.