Reviews for Comprehension to Confusion
Camelopardis chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
thats so sad, and i know that a lot of people have parents like this(did you?), but i just can't believe how parents can say things like that to their children, and not know or care where they're going. out of all of your poems i have read, this is by far my favorite.
AhiFlame chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Oh...it came full-circle in a dark, revealing sorta way. Well done.
-AhiFlame-
forgottenxxfreak chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
nice. well written mate! i like your wording and choice of words! well done once again and thanks for reviewing my poetry!
shinco chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Rock on, girl! You got it right! Ain't no way a parent should treat you like that! And sure as heck they shouldn't think that after they treat you that way, you should still respect and love them! I don't know how you feel on this one, but I know how it feels to be made fun of and hurt (physically and emotionally) by someone else who thinks you're nothing and that wish you were never born! I wish I could be there with you and be like your friends that comfort you and that are there for you, but I can comfort you this way as it's the only way I can. You just stick to what the people you care about say, and you'll be fine! _
JulieCranford-YouLoveMeDontYou chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
ok. A lot of kids think like that. I am always surprised to find a teenager who DOESN'T hate their parents. But it happens. Parents suck.

I don't really see how this is a poem. But, whatever, it's good.
Ninsetta Tristel Sundar chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
i can kind of sympathize...tho i rarely feel like that towards my parents (I lucked out i think)a lot of my friends feel that way...nice ending and you can really feel the emotion there. keep writing.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
I can relate, its sad isn't it?
Truths-And-Illusions chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
...*sniff sniff* I feel your pain...Parents are hypocrites and what ever that you may call them, yet your supose to love them, but instead you feel like you loath them. Oh and thank you for reviewing my poem! Your the only one that looked at any of my work !
xDarkend Metalx chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Hm, this was really really deep... Parents suck though...
Jezzi chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
OOhh...I know kinda how this feels...not really much of the way, cuz my mom is a great one...she's just too bitchy. I feel for you. *pets and gives cookie* Good poem