Reviews for Comprehension to Confusion
Camelopardis chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
thats so sad, and i know that a lot of people have parents like this(did you?), but i just can't believe how parents can say things like that to their children, and not know or care where they're going. out of all of your poems i have read, this is by far my favorite.
AhiFlame chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Oh...it came full-circle in a dark, revealing sorta way. Well done.
-AhiFlame-
forgottenxxfreak chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
nice. well written mate! i like your wording and choice of words! well done once again and thanks for reviewing my poetry!
shinco chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Rock on, girl! You got it right! Ain't no way a parent should treat you like that! And sure as heck they shouldn't think that after they treat you that way, you should still respect and love them! I don't know how you feel on this one, but I know how it feels to be made fun of and hurt (physically and emotionally) by someone else who thinks you're nothing and that wish you were never born! I wish I could be there with you and be like your friends that comfort you and that are there for you, but I can comfort you this way as it's the only way I can. You just stick to what the people you care about say, and you'll be fine! _
JulieCranford-YouLoveMeDontYou chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
ok. A lot of kids think like that. I am always surprised to find a teenager who DOESN'T hate their parents. But it happens. Parents suck.

I don't really see how this is a poem. But, whatever, it's good.
Ninsetta Tristel Sundar chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
i can kind of sympathize...tho i rarely feel like that towards my parents (I lucked out i think)a lot of my friends feel that way...nice ending and you can really feel the emotion there. keep writing.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
I can relate, its sad isn't it?
Truths-And-Illusions chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
...*sniff sniff* I feel your pain...Parents are hypocrites and what ever that you may call them, yet your supose to love them, but instead you feel like you loath them. Oh~ and thank you for reviewing my poem! Your the only one that looked at any of my work !
xDarkend Metalx chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Hm, this was really really deep... Parents suck though...
Jezzi chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
OOhh...I know kinda how this feels...not really much of the way, cuz my mom is a great one...she's just too bitchy. I feel for you. *pets and gives cookie* Good poem