Reviews for I've Lost And Found
siddika chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
EXCELLENT STORY.
Tragedy is Love chapter 21 . 2/21/2004
well, this story is finally finished. I think i'll add you onto my favourite authors. fine with you? i really like ur stories.
i know what you're talking about - shakespeare. it's one of my faves.
anyway, c u soon!
yinyangqueen chapter 21 . 2/9/2004
AAH...no one told em thsi was done!...and i didnt even get to send in a last review...:'(...newayz...job very well done...very few times that i see a sequel out-do the former but this certainly qulifies! please keep goin with ur writing...and ill get into a few of ur other fics when i find the time...over all..its been a pleasure reading this...
yinyangqueen
thanks loads for doing this sequel...i dunno wut i would have done if u hadnt conninued...lolz
Perfectly-Insane33 chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Keep the trilogy posted! *freaks out* *has spazz attack* Sorry about that...I'm hyper...and tired at the same time. But keep the trilogy posted!
Tasha Bean chapter 21 . 1/23/2004
i can't believe it's over. It was a good ending though. I liked it. I was close with my theory about the whole "Sister, Sister" thing. It WAS a family member..just not a twin brother or anything. But hey, i can still consider myself smart, right? lol. Anywayz..good ending. It was cool.
Sad Songs Remind Me chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Hi,
You reviewed Fated a few days ago and I wanted to thank you for your kind compliments involving Loverchick20o0.. She's and idiot and I couldn't help but Flame back! None the less, It was awesome of you to do that...
Ashley
Differentlyhappy chapter 21 . 1/16/2004
AH! the whole story... itz like...over. woah! i liked the ending btr than i did the others. *hum HUM* tee hee. really enjoyed your story hope you write another soon.
Orenji Yume chapter 21 . 1/16/2004
sorry for not reviewin earlier. .;; mm...happy ending! _ sorta, juz skip the misunderstandin. but it's nice tt everyth's clear now. ) how cud u believe tt shawn wud cheat on jen? *blinks* no! ."" heh heh. anywayz, yes! u do like angst. o.o actually i like angst too..;; haha. oh wells, i luved ur story! wat a long ride it was. ) - ah...edit the whole trilogy. ;; wowee. tt's...tedious. *blinks* O.O but hey, it's gd. anywayz, cya! _ take care!
gigigirl281 chapter 21 . 1/15/2004
The ending was a bit fast, but I liked it ;. I bet you're going to get a thousand reviews asking for an epilogue... XD. "Did they have kids? What was their wedding like? Did Jen wear a pretty dress?" etc. XDD
...WILL you write an epilogue? XD .:glomp:. anyway, loves it, sad it ended, hoping to read some arsonist stuff soon. Buh-bye!
-Gi
EchoesOfReason chapter 21 . 1/15/2004
YAY! Sweet ending. Aw, this is good! I'd leave a longer review but my fingers are frozen and I'm really tired but this is great and I can't wait for you to open new story. Keep up the great work and I look forward to more.
Take care and good luck.
Love always,
A-Light-From-Your-Darkness
Tragedy is Love chapter 20 . 1/10/2004
wah! actually i'm starting to think that love is blind when you have broken up mistakenly. you see what you want to see, what you believe in yourself to see and it is tragic!
faints
anyway, beyootiful chapter and so sweet.
Tragedy is Love chapter 19 . 1/10/2004
that was so sad, and so sweet. i decided i would change my pen name since lunar writer was getting on my nerves. my brother kept calling me 'loony writer'.
i was just speculating over love bit. i think this is old bill shakespeare with a sonnet, but it goes something like this 'love is not love, that alters with its alteration.' something like that.
it justs makes me think, that if we truly love a person, and that person truly loves us, you love them even if something alters, whether it is distance or friends, beliefs or who they hang out with. but what i see from your story is that jen is quite in love with shawn, she still, well, loves him, even if it hurts and she doesn't want to see him and nicole together but she also doesn't want to lose contact with him. alas, true love...
_
gigigirl281 chapter 20 . 1/10/2004
ARRGH! .:strangles, turns to bloody pulp:. MUMSIE WILL NEVER KNOW! MUWAHHAHAHAHAHAH! And I noticed that you put a little "arsonist" thing in your profile... XDD. If I remember correclty, you didn't tell me the plot, just the basic outline of a serial arsonist... XDD \/\/007! I is looking forward to that one! Anyways, nice frustrating cliffie, hanging on the edge of my seat murdering you, yadda yadda XD.
Latah!
-Gi
Differentlyhappy chapter 20 . 1/10/2004
cool chapter! nicole is here...dum dum dum. cant wait for the next chapter, sad it is the last *tear*
starswimmer89 chapter 19 . 1/10/2004
this story is bloody brilliant. :D update soon
163 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »