Reviews for The Rainmaker's Unapology
Impressionist chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
oivay, you're good. "only dirtied salt to mark the passing of too many leaves,

still green with slaughter."

-I applaud you for your impeccible choice of words that you use to create a mirage of intricate beautiful scenes in my mind. there. how's that for using lots of big words? ha, I quit. have a wonderful day.
JoyfullyStruggling chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
woah just woah
JAM Yiska chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
It's one of those poems that has to be read more than once because it's difficult to pick up on everything in it the first time you read it. I love the phrase "Only dirtied salt to mark the passing of too many leaves, still green with slaughter". It just has this creepy feeling about it. Keep up the good work!
Obake-chan chapter 1 . 7/19/2003
O.. Naturistic fwah-fwahs.

Very pretty. Interestingly, I didn't prefer one part over the other. All parts were as good as the other(preference-wise. All your poems are good as the other). The feeling of if the rainmaker will give rain or not, the mask, etc. pulls me into this poem.
lemoncane chapter 1 . 7/18/2003
u know theres a fine line between genius and insanity! lol! ya so i didn't understand the poem very much but i liked "then maybe his porcelain mask

would not suffer so,

but the saltant sea will not be contained,

and the remains of our parody

cannot be bought by fire."
Zero Shriver chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
I think that this one has to be a favourite of mine from your works. Nice and surreal, with interesting happenings. The first part is favoured:

"The Rainmaker's Unapology

there was no beginning, no one to

give us metaphors:

the eye of god was

pried out from the forest,

and while it rolled inward -

converged upon itself -

we levelled the unhappy world."