Reviews for My Purple Sun
K. L. Topaz chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
oh wow... this is really great...
c4rm3n chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
so she dies? well, i didn't see that one coming..i was going 2 review and tell you to continue this story but that kind a seems pointless now. very good.
initiative chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
this was really really good. at the beginning it made you think, but the end was really powerful. all in one line, too. absolutely amazing. i'm typing this at 4am with my friend (angelfly1) next to me telling me i'm a gaylord but it's all for the better. anyways, congrats on a great story, and keep up the good work.

peaces.
Amoral Butterfly chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Krystal Meth was right. You write well. Better than both of us combined. Lol. Keep writing!
Inner Dementia chapter 1 . 7/19/2003
Stephy how can you say it sucked? It was great! You write fantastically! I like the whole neat little twists... Btw is this a short story or what? Hmm hehe. Well anyway it's much beter then MINES. Well, I'm off! Toodles!
Rakel chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
That was cool. Ack. 'Cool' doesn't really cover it but i really liked this. The dialogue was good and the ending sad. Short but sweet, in the bittersweet kind of way. good job

Rakel x
angelfly1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Wow... I really liked this.

I don't know maybe i could sense

where this was leading. The atmosphere seemed to be detatched and eerie. Maybe that's just me. Anyhoo good stuff

l8a days
Pyralis Dawn chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Wow! that was really good. I've often wondered myself about wheter or not something would exsist if enough people beleived it.

Excellent! Keep writing :)
Ivory-Bride chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Wow. I loved it. Got me thinking, that's for sure _ It was amazing. Keep up the good work!
twistedpsyche chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Amazing. I absolutely loved this. Beautifully done.
The Last Cynic chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Great. I loved this. I can't put my finger on why, but I did. Some parts are a little unclear, you could patch it up a bit, but other than that, it was great. Good work.