Reviews for Damaged
xXMetal FreakXx chapter 20 . 7/23/2010
Wonderful! Amazing! Perfect! Epic! Awesome! I loved it. XD Your an awesome writer!

~Searching
Bittersweet Dreamer chapter 20 . 7/15/2010
Well, poor Xandra like big time! A drunk father, not the best mother, lost her brother, got pregnant, killed her baby, watched her ex-boyfriend die, cut herself, and so much more! And Riley was there for her the whole time, somehow surviving it.

Well, toward the end of the last chappie I could feel my eyes watering up.

There were some grammar errors though..

All in all, girl(guy?), you need to get this published!
Bittersweet Dreamer chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
after just breifly reading this, it sounds good. Great Job!
kosocielo chapter 6 . 7/2/2008
In your AN, you are speaking as a true writer. Writers don't write because they want to make movie, they writer for readers like us. We like to read. I'm sorry that I didn't find your story when you just started writing it because I would have review every chapter. Now I feel like an idiot cause I have questions but I can't ask cause you have other chapters and my answer could be there. So like what happens with the baby.? I know I will get an answer later so that's why I usually don't review when the story started before I started reading but once I catch up I do review every single story that I like. Its you story comple or you just not writing for it any more.
SleepDontWeep chapter 20 . 3/24/2005
woah.. i just read dat hole thing in one go and it as 2 b one of the most brilliantly written heavy storys i have ever read! its really unbelievabl... ur ending was so cute and perfect.. although i didnt lyk dat samara was just forgiven so suddenly wen she was such a bitch. the bits wit Zach wer so heartbreaking... o god.. i love this and im glad i came across it. i rarely read stories on this dat actually move me.. and dis is wonderful. love and admiration Gretchen45 x plz review my story 'truly madly deeply; as itd mean alot to me! tanx xxalot! xx
Systole chapter 20 . 10/16/2004
well I'm glad all your work has paid off, I am surprised by the end however. But I feel that she has learned something from the past year. Good ending, kinda fluffy, but hey, your the writer.
Tori.X.Tantrum chapter 3 . 10/16/2004
thanks for reviewing my fic. I read the first 3 chaps of this. They're great really.
Off to read the rest!
Damaged chapter 20 . 10/11/2004
Are you serious? It's over? *bangs computer screen* But ... but ... _ Excellent ending to an excellent story! Keep it up! I can't wait until your new works!
Doesn't Matter chapter 13 . 10/9/2004
This has been bugging me alot. You can't say that Zach raped her because she didn't tell him to stop. Okie? Good. Thanks for your time.
Dianna chapter 20 . 10/8/2004
AW! WHAT A HAPPY ENDING!
But... duh duh duh... as always WE WANT DELIA!
Kate chapter 19 . 9/20/2004
You shouldn't stop with 20 chapters. Keep going girl, you're doing great! :)
Fabala33 chapter 18 . 9/18/2004
Hahahaha... I just noticed I was your 69th review... yes, I know incredibly immature... but I FIND IT FUNNY.
Fabala33 chapter 19 . 9/18/2004
POST IT POST IT POST IT
Systole chapter 19 . 9/18/2004
Now that I think about it, how I starved myself, cut myself, binged, threw up, became sick...like her. How because I chose to eat enough to keep me alive, and how I controlled the cutting...how I probably would have ended up like her. Thankfully, I'm not *sigh*, my mom threatened me with the hospital once, I started eating more often after that. She brought it on herself, she's continuing a cycle of abuse that she started, odd. but, this chapter was a good switch to the present.
Damaged chapter 19 . 9/16/2004
Only one more chapter left? 0_0 Wow .. this story has gone way quickly, it seems only yesterday that I first started reading this awesome story. Well, I DO care about this story, so update soon! I can't wait to see how Xandria will turn out! (God bless Riley!)
82 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »