Reviews for Damaged
Damaged chapter 18 . 9/13/2004
Wow, EXCELLENT update! So sorry I couldn't review the other chapters until now, what can I say, my computer sucks ass! But, anyway, I really love how this story is going! Wow, I couldn't believe that Zack committed suicide! I mean, I really hated him ... but now ... wow ... I feel really sorry for him. You did an awesome job with that chapter! Keep it up! Update soon!
Dianna chapter 18 . 8/20/2004
Good chapter, as always.
xch3rybabii3o kate chapter 17 . 8/10/2004
Hey. The chapter was great! Keep up the great work. It might sound weird, but I like kind of romantic endings for some reason. In my opinion, I think you should make Riley fall in love with her. ) But that's just my opinion. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Good luck! _ xoxo -Kate
mindi chapter 17 . 8/10/2004
nicely done
sristi chapter 6 . 8/5/2004
i like ur writing style: with the flashbacks and all
Kate chapter 16 . 8/5/2004
GREAT JOB! I think you're extremely talented in writing. I always wished I could write like that. Keep the great ideas flowing. I have a suggestion: Make it so that she's discovered alive.. but she almost dies. Then like she returns to school and Riley falls in love with her! I don't know lol. But great story! ) I think you should keep going and eventually publish it. I would be one of the first to purchase it. )
Systole chapter 16 . 8/1/2004
wow, is that how the baby died? huh, I'll jsut have to wait. update soon!
Kels chapter 16 . 8/1/2004
omfg! Write more!
Dianna chapter 16 . 7/31/2004
Good chapter as always! Poor Xandria... and her poor baby! (sniffles)
Systole chapter 15 . 7/7/2004
I still don't like the main character, but I'm glad he died, he was a waste anyway...so Xandria's not gonna die either huh? too bad...
Dianna chapter 14 . 6/29/2004
YEY! I AM HOME AND READING UR STORY! UPDATE SOON!
Alia chapter 14 . 6/28/2004
sad, disturbing chapter, please don't make me cry in the next chapter. *sniffle*
Systole chapter 13 . 6/20/2004
wow, the main character is pretty sad, but we all make mistakes, hopefully I don't make hers. I like her best friend, Riley, he kewl. update soon.
Dark Lalage chapter 13 . 6/15/2004
i love this story and i like where its going even if this chapter is a little short
keep writing and posting you are so talented!
Dianna chapter 13 . 6/15/2004
GOD! SAMARA IS SUCH A BITCH!
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »