Reviews for Damaged
Damaged chapter 10 . 1/17/2004
0_0 Poor Xandria! Gosh, Zack is REALLY starting to get on my nerves! He has NO RIGHT treating her like that! Gr! _ Anyway, awesome chapter! _ I can't wait until the next update. 'Til then!
mindi chapter 10 . 1/17/2004
Nice chapter! Good read- and very interesting.. ah the joys of teenage pregnancy...
Dianna chapter 10 . 1/17/2004
Write more! More more more! (especially for DP!) hehehehehe. Good chapter!
black-butterfly2704 chapter 9 . 12/22/2003
i have been keeping up with this story lately and i have 2 say i really enjoy reading it! please update soon!
black-butterfly2704 chapter 6 . 12/10/2003
wow..i have been keeping up with this story 4 a while now...and i must say i enjoy it very much. u have SUCH a wonderful talent! please keep writing!
enchanted-littlelies chapter 9 . 12/8/2003
YAY! You updated. Great chapter. I can't wait to read more! Update soon please! Keep up the great work!
Damaged chapter 9 . 12/8/2003
Argh! You ended too soon, once again! No, it wasn't a bad chapter ... I really got into it. Oh, poor Xandria! I can't believe her mom took it that bad ... goodness gracious!
Update soon! I can't wait! _
neermore chapter 9 . 12/8/2003
This is an incredible story- it hurts and strikes the reality of life in ways that aren't given much thought, just heartache. Our culture knows all the problems it has- premarital sex, drugs, alcohol, unwanted pregnancy, cutting are just a few- but we want to ignore the problems and the people with the problems. It's so easy to label people as a druggie or a cutter or a slut, but then we see our best friends, or ourselves, doing what a druggie, cutter, or slut does. Thank you for your story, and I hope it helps people.
lexi chapter 9 . 12/7/2003
write more soon! i lied the chappie! can't wait till u write more!
lexi
Hexic chapter 9 . 12/7/2003
well, it's pretty good. I don't think it's up with the sophsticated ones... but it's ok.
The story lines there, but the characters emotions could be expressed stronger.
The flash backs get a bit confusing, especially with the prologue in there... but... ya.
Fabala33 chapter 9 . 12/7/2003
Dianna likes! More more more!
Damaged chapter 8 . 11/21/2003
So, she's going to go out with Zack again, 'eh? That's interesting. I can't believed he was the over-emotional one ... wow. _ He's sweet to think of her and offer to help!

Excellent chapter, as always! Keep it up and update soon!
Fabala33 chapter 8 . 11/21/2003
I like! Good chapter! Update soon!
enchanted-littlelies chapter 8 . 11/21/2003
Great chapter. Can't wait to read more!
Damaged chapter 7 . 11/19/2003
Gosh, ... sad chapters ... I love how the flashbacks were! Excellent job! Keep it up! Update soon!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »