Reviews for Damaged
Crystal chapter 7 . 11/16/2003
Wow. That's the only word that comes to mind. Wow. Update asap!

Crystal Star
enchanted-littlelies chapter 7 . 11/7/2003
Great story. It's a really sad one but very well written. Great job! Can't wait to read what else happens!
mindi chapter 7 . 11/7/2003
still loving it! plus im so glad for ur lil input and that fact that u dont write for the reviews- not that i dinna already know- keep up the awesome stuff!11
Fabala33 chapter 7 . 11/7/2003
Poor Xandria! This chapter was good! Please update soon!
Damaged chapter 5 . 11/6/2003
_ Awesome! I'm so glad I finally got around to finish reading this! It's AWESOME! Thank you for your reviews! _
Damaged chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
_ Great chapter! I'd move on and read the other five, but I don't have the time right now. I'm so sorry! I PROMISE I'll come back and finish reading! Once again, excellent chapter!
whowhowho chapter 6 . 11/2/2003
This story makes me sad, because my sister used to cut herself, but you write really well.
Fabala33 chapter 6 . 10/22/2003
I LOVE IT! Update soon! This really is one of your better stories! In fact, now that Protector is over, I will spend my time spreading propaganda for Damaged! YEY! MORE MORE MORE! ADD MORE SOON!
PreciousLily chapter 6 . 10/20/2003
I LOVE ur story! u r an AWOSOME writer! write mre soon

ruthie
Neilfatea chapter 5 . 10/11/2003
Your right it is a half way decent story, probably more, but then you should write because you enjoy. Don't give up on something because other people can't be arsed to give an opinion. How far would Shakespear or Dickins have got if they'd asked for reviews of their play or novel before it was finished? If you're enjoying writing this, continue. If your're not put it on a back burner and do something else instead. Write because you enjoy enjot it, not because yo're prostituting for opinions
mindi chapter 5 . 9/28/2003
OMG! this is hreat! yeah- as u prolly noticed i was so tied up in the story i went from chapter to chapter without even reviewing- sry bout that- and i prolly wouldnt of stopped if it wasnt for ur lil comment- but holy shit this is by far your best story- at least in my opinion- i loved it! ha! i think im gonna read all of ur stuff more often and quicker once i get those lovely emails! man! i cant even say how much i love this story! ROCK ON TRACEY!
liyahgboy14 chapter 5 . 9/21/2003
Boring!
Fabala33 chapter 5 . 9/19/2003
Aww! Poor Xandria! I love this one! Update it soon!
EmNight87 chapter 5 . 9/19/2003
I think this is a really good story. I just wonder how many more chapters are going to be spent on the past. But otherwise this is really well written and I look forward to reading more.
Lauren K chapter 4 . 9/3/2003
This is soo good! That was mean-mentioning the bad experience then waiting like 3 chapters to actually get to it..but it certainly kept me reading! Great job

~Kiara Renee