Reviews for Lightbulbs in the Stars
Laurana chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
this was very nice, but i think the first reviewer was right. if you use some difficult words, it can make the story better, but if you use too many, then it can actually detract from the piece of work, because people can't understand what you're trying to say, or it's just too difficult to attempt to understand, so they just give up. you write imagery well, and this has potential to become a very good full-fledged story. just one tip: make sure you spend as much time on the storyline as you do on your excellent descriptions. this was a pleasure to read, and even though it was hard to understand, it is nice to have something that can challenge my brain a bit.
not sure yet chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
interesting and very pretty, like the imagery in this, i think you should go for it and make it into a full story, who cares if its not the greatest, youll improve with time and i think that this is pretty damn good as it is, anywayz, muchly enjoyed, excellent job
Knick Knack chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
O...I want to say 'That was pretty,' but that will sound oh so dumb.

...eh, I am too lazy to think of something else to say. Damn my laziness.

That was pretty! Me likeys! D
Dessert Recipe chapter 1 . 7/18/2003
Kinda creepy, kinda...floaty. Yes, I know I'm not making much sense here *sweatdrop* How about I just say it's not bad and leave it at that? The writing's a bit hard to follow at times but I think you'd make a good story-author if you concentrated less on imagery and more on...you know...story stuff. Like...characters and plot and all the rest of the stuff you find in stories. Oh, and try to keep a check on the vocabulary. Obscure words *can* create the right mood but you have to be sure the average reader will know what you're going on about.

All the same...nice work. I'm adding you to my favourite authors list so I don't have to keep searching for you.

Dessert