Reviews for Enter A Land
Naomi Chick chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
This sound like an interesting story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
The One Still Called El Diablo chapter 9 . 11/28/2003
HA! How do you like that Alex? I read THREE chapters of this story in ONE day! Yes I'm that bored...(lol just kidding) but really, I enjoyed, but I'm surprised you ended it here! I figured it would go out longer...Let's see, who changed the most in the story? I would say Sora showed the most dramatic change in persona. In the beginning her mind and emotions tended to be more hidden from everyone, foreshadowing a possibly empty person. Although towards the end of the story, she began to show more of her human-like side as she grew attached to Oliphus. And speaking of Oliphus, wow! He brought out a maternal affection in Sora that most of us never knew she had..."'Sleep well...partner.' Sora said in a motherly tone'" *Clap* Nice job Alex.
Darkmaster chapter 7 . 9/5/2003
Hey WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I KNOW YOU TOOK A TRIP BUT I MISS YOU!

Did you get the pictures i sent to you?

I updated A vampire's heart just to let you know.

I enjoyed the chapters. _ more more more
Ryan the Hawaiian chapter 6 . 8/24/2003
Hell-o alex, i am here to read your newest chapter! mwa ha ha ha! NEwayz nice chap, but why are all of these bad things happening to sora? what did SORA do to any of them, hm? *sigh* _ ok then with that question i leave to you...LET SORA PASS! great chapter alex! and all b4 you went to AZ (i'll miss ya ;_;) well ttyl 2nite, uh, i think.

Ryan~~
The One Still Called El Diablo chapter 5 . 8/21/2003
AWW! NO UPDATES SOON? *sniff* what exactly did Sora wish for?...

good chapters alex! i'll b looking forward to the next...gasp! you just said you would..._

Ryan~~
The One Still Called El Diablo chapter 4 . 8/21/2003
“Meh, I’ve lived a fulfilling life.” Sora stood her ground.

MEH! THAT'S YOUR WORD! LOL! but what will become of pirate? o.O ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! the pirate can be stubborn at times...
Darkmaster chapter 4 . 8/4/2003
GOOD GOOD GOODY. WRITE MORE SOON.
The One Still Called El Diablo hullo alex chapter 3 . 8/1/2003
hmm...so you DID put up another chapter? and here i am reading it..._ good chap, MALAKI kewl name. hey, looking forward to more chaps. ttyl on the phone or online lata

The One Still Called El Diablo-
Darkmaster chapter 3 . 7/31/2003
Once again good good good good.
angel-of-saturn2004 chapter 3 . 7/30/2003
I like it a lot and i think its cute

~Ja~
angel-of-saturn2004 chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
i like it

keep it up!
Darkmaster chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
Very good story. Write more soon.
Pixie in a Birdcage chapter 2 . 7/26/2003
Hey cool story! write more fast so I can read it!
The One Still Called El Diablo chapter 2 . 7/23/2003
yay! chapter 2! it's good so far-o that pirate chik is confusing. is she good or just self-centered? o yeah, one more thing-that pirate code, Lemair, did you rip that from pirates of the caribbean? ya know, Parlei? lol well you signed off i don't know y guess you got cut off. well, ttyl online or on the phone. lata!

The One Still Called El Diablo-
The Merle Goddess chapter 1 . 7/18/2003
Your story's pretty cute. Can't wait till you post chapter two. (*sigh* it's geting so hard to find really cool stories like this one)