Reviews for Come Walk With Me
Eirien chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Oh this is so beautiful. I love poems where nature is used metaphorically, and this extended metaphor of life as a journey is really well-done. I love the way you include positive as well as negative aspects, and yes, "Danced under raindrops of healing and truth" is my favourite line as well. The last line really touched my heart, that wish to have someone share in the journey, I can so relate to that ... *sigh* I'd love you to have a look at my poem "Crossroads" because I think it's one of my best and it does the same thing, use a journey through nature as a metaphor.
Amaryllis-lily chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
I love this poem...the meaning is huge. The descriptions are wonderful, and really tell the truth about life...and all the things that people tend to go through while growing up, or just in general. My favorite line is "danced under raindrops of healing and truth." Awesome writing!
Like you, I write mostly poems and some stories. I have no problem starting stories, but I often cannot finish them! You say you've finished several stories. Way to go! :-)
Tanzonite Black chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
I don't like this one quite as much as I like some of your others, but it's still quite nice. A nice message in it, very nice message.
bubblesugarsocks chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
I like it.
blackoutroses chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
this is a little different that your other poems, but i liked it! The description emphasized isolation and despearation. Oh and i loved the title! :p
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
This is an excellent way to describe the path we take.

Heart of the Sword