Reviews for Goodnight
Claire chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Perhaps it's because I tend to have a revenge streak, but I'd really like to have seen the guys reaction to her death/if it changed him and perhaps her family. Then again, I feel like it'd ruin what seems so perfect. More detail would have been nice, It is rated M so it's safe to put in a little more, felt just too rushed, though I know your trying to avoid it being too horrific. Overall it was really well done. :)
UchihaSakuraXItachi chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Wow.. that was so deep... i loved it! lol I feel like a twisted kind of person for reading things like this but i don't care. i am slightly twisted, i suppose. i write about suicide every time i write a story, well, not for school at least. for school i make up things, you know what i mean?
mrsgoodnews chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
how could she die if she narrated the story? just askin, loved it otherwise!
this is my love for you chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Beautiful... a great short story.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I always love sad story. And this by far was one of the best. Keep it up !

~ Noelle ~
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
I did like it! It hit a lot of personal points for me but I guess that's what a good story is suppossed to do. It was sad of course but I like sad stories. The way she said goodnight right before she jumped just seemed right. Awesome story!
Jenn chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Totally awesome!
ku chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
this seems a lot like something i wrote, but that's why it's so good. j/k
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Dark, but well written. Although I'd prefer it if she had gotten her revenge instead of jumping off the bridge.
Steppenwoelfin chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Rapists are just as evil as murderers. They ruin the victim's life - it's a mental sort of murder which you desribe very well in your story. Excellent work; it scared me out of my wits.
peppermint-kiss chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
nice! only wish that it could have been longer. david's such an evil bastard. i hate him!
Princess Rayna chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
THAT WAS TRUELY bEAUTIFUL!

You have a talent with words and emotions!

I really like it, i do. It wasn't that short as it looked but WOW.
R. Blade chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
OMG! u didnt tell me about this story! well.. u probably did.. but i just forgot.. ::shrugs:: twas great. ::irish accent:: i feel her pain. ::fake tear:: it was really cool. i dont wanna take those tests tomorrow! did ur paint come off? when i took a bath.. i just let water drip down the spots on my arm.. the the red streamed down and it looked so cool. n-e way, i loved it.. as usual. hope ur having fun at steph's! talk to u tomorrow.. bye!

~scars~

::whispers.. bobo..::
AethraZip chapter 1 . 7/19/2003
o.O; What a bastard David is. Let's gang up on him and poke him to death with hot forks!