Reviews for ON THE AVENUE: Revealing Secrets
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
That was complicated! And very well written. It was so completely different to what I thought it was going to be. I liked the way you led us down one path and ended up completely turned around. I can appreciate people needing a girl or a boy as a 'friend' not a boyfriend or girlfriend. I felt emotionally invested in your story. It was good.
Catherine Kate chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
This is a heavy one!

A very serious topic if you ask me.

I knew someone with such experience as Sharice do. And she's so traumatized that she's shaking as she spoke of the details of it.

Ok.

This tale had proven that listening is an important tool to make things clear but revealing things that one must trully need to know make things clearer, at both sides.

Just a little confused about DAWN and FRANCISCO...

Francisco is Karen's boyfriend and Dawn is the mother of Karen's boyfriend. If this is for real, how come that Dawn and Francisco made a one night stand in your "ON THE AVENUE: The Carr Family"?

Are they these people or other characters bearing similar names?

Just a little confused... and intrigured.

-catherine_kate-
THE yellow duck chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
stroeis good. some of the charecters seem a bit naive though. oh well. keep writing. waiting for the next chapter.
um.myself chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
great story keep it up! _ believe me I can relate to Sharice I... not as bad as her but no fun stuff anyway I hope that it isn't from experience that you're writing this.
tRuELaDy0525 chapter 1 . 12/23/2000
whoa...very good story..but I wouldn't want my boyfriend near another girl like that...and the sexual tension they have between them because their close?..uh..uh..a really really big NO NO
Amorina Leigh Carlton chapter 1 . 12/16/2000
Whoa!
chevere chapter 1 . 12/11/2000
I dunno. Maybe I'm a stupid jealous, but I wouldn't let my boyfriend be so close to another girl. Personal experience, they call it.