Reviews for The Enigma
Ama chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Loved it!
Amazing plot and development of characters. I couldn't stop reading once started and now am upset that it finished so soon.
Please complete this story. Will look for update every day..(may be every week. everyday will be exhausting).

Thanks :)
TheWorldOfLove chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
Omg...that was amazing! I am going to cry if you don't update again! Pleaseeee continue this story!
bluegem chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
I love this story. Had lost it and now I have found it again. Please update love to find out what happens.
Grell chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
T.T
Jin chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
Awesome please update.
DeviWan chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
WOW! A very engaging read! Thank you and hope you update!
anonymous chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
Please upload the next chapter soon! I really like this story, its interesting and I love stories where someone has been hurt and another helps them to heal and find where they belong *sigh* it is so romantic, I wish someone did that for me too... Anyway, please upload!
Reeciez chapter 7 . 9/20/2011
Well I don't think you'll ever update but I just thought I'd let you know that your plot is awsomish, your characters are so easy to grow onto and your creativity is just amazing. I've found but one who can hold a candle to you in the depths of my mind and that is saying something, do you now how much I read? a great read, really, I just wish you would finish. ,
Yokiryuu chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
Wow really like this story. hope you update soon. keep up the awesome work.
rEdRoSeSiNaUgUst chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
Please continue. I want Michael/Justin to have a baby and Clay/Devon to fall deeply in love.

I adore Justin. He's adorable.
myrt chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
probably you don't have a lot of free time at the moment to dedicate to your story. so it's taking you a bit to revise every chapter, but in the meanwhile couldn't you repost the entire story? it's just that I like it sooo much and I'm afraid I'll never see it complete. could you please? or perhaps email me some chapters? *hopeful face* anyway, it's a great story. thank you for sharing )
piantagentile chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
about a month ago i got this urge to read this story a second time, but couldn't find it. and only today, after many effords, i stumbled upon your story by chance.

i really like The Enigma and i must say that i was so impressed by the characters, the plot, the style that i just coudn't get this story out of my mind. usually i tend to forget i even read a story about a week after i finished reading it, save few exceptions.

please, when you have some free time, add new content. i'd be overjoyed to see this story unfold further. ;)
anythingiwanttowatch chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
cool.
foxossfield chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Beautifuly awesome

Update please? :D
ceeda chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
Hey utsubame. Can you please please please just upload the entire story? The unrevised version. I just want to finish reading your story. You can revise it Chapter by chapter along the way. Or just title it as the (REVISED) version.
202 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »