Reviews for The Enigma
fei-yen chapter 16 . 4/3/2005
You've updated. I love you!

I hope Clay and Devon work out their relationship soon. Yup the fluffy and sappy part. -
treachery89 in certain cases trea cuz lazy to type chapter 16 . 4/3/2005
ah (see all those 'h's i put? yeah, means?) WRITE MORE SON! ) i'll always check bac on this story )

if those 'h's behind the ah doesnt appear, then picture a load of them.
Ameagari chapter 16 . 4/2/2005
This story intrigues me. I shall add it to my favs list to check further progress.
panchan14 too lazy to sign in right now chapter 16 . 4/1/2005
Woah, very good. I really like it, and I think I can see that Devon and Clay are FINALLY starting to come to terms with being in love. YAY! _ Can't wait to see what happens!
Kakiryu chapter 16 . 3/31/2005
OMIGAWD! *total shock* You updated! *faints* I never thought it would happen, but it did! I'm so happy! SQUEE! I loved the chapter, BTW. Yes! The plot thickens!

Write more, write soon, just write. Ciao.
LDDurham chapter 16 . 3/31/2005
Hm, still totally loving the story but I would suggest slowing down a bit in the story telling. Your very first chapter was so very detailed. I, personally, would like to see that again. Just my two cents... Looking forward to more!
Tvorceskiy chapter 16 . 3/29/2005
Ah, the Irony! Just last night I was wodnering when this would be updated, and now it is! XD Anyway, another great chapter . Poor Devon though...and Clay is really hard on himself...oh well at least they're cute together XD
tammy586 chapter 15 . 3/26/2005
I need more, please continue. You already know how good of a writer you are, all I can tell you is that I need more, I need to find out why devon could get pregnant, if he is a breeder or a seeder, will he be able to carry the baby to term, who those men were who wanted to terminate devon, and will he foregive clay anytime (i think shouldnt, but its your decision). Please continue, just because your so great.
fei-yen chapter 15 . 2/21/2005
I thought this fic was dead. So glad I decided to do a check on the mpregs in fictionpress.

Sigh. Love this. Update soon!
LDDurham chapter 15 . 1/29/2005
Oh good, I am so glad that this story hasn't been abandond. Moreover, this was a lengthier chapter. Very nice. But I do hope that Devon doesn't just fall back into line for Clay after this show of independence. I mean, Clay was a complete and utter jerk, threw Devon out of the house, rejected contact and then only turns back up only hours after the discovery of Devon's pregnancy. I'm sorry, but he is a canidate for a Ricki Lake show or something. Awful treatment. I think Clay is definitly going to have to prove not only to Devon but to the readers that he's worth the oxygen he uses. But I must say again that I love this universe that you have created. It's very well thought out and has a great back story. Wonderful, can't wait for more!
Kakiryu chapter 15 . 1/28/2005
Marvalous, darlin'. Simply marvalous. This is...WOW! I'm putting this on ma favs, for sure! Update pwease!

Write more, write soon, just write. Ciao.
Yasei Raiden chapter 15 . 1/26/2005
LOL! YES! Some Clay ass kicking. XD I can't wait to see how Devon and Clay handle living with one another.

Update! ~Yasei
Wolf Wing chapter 15 . 1/25/2005
More updates! Wow, you just took all the stories at once didn't you? I'm not complaining!

I love Devon. Clay's really going to have to work at getting him back...especially if when Clay pisses Devon off Devon could toss him across the room

Keep up the great work. I can't WAIT to read more :)
Tvorceskiy chapter 15 . 1/24/2005
Whew! This is one excellent story~! I especially love Clay's arguments with himself.. XD Keep at it ;)
T-chan chapter 15 . 1/24/2005
Aw! This was incredibly sweet (and Clay's internal discussion was hilarious!) I liked how you brought them back together: the love is there but they still have to work out some important issues. And the ending, specially, was my favourite part. Love to see a protective and tender Clay, for a change. Please write more!
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »