Reviews for The Enigma
RiverDoe chapter 15 . 1/24/2005
aw please keep on going. i still love this story.
Warui Warui Neko chapter 15 . 1/24/2005
Ahh! I love this so much! Please continue asap! .Warui Warui Neko
rainstop.inc chapter 14 . 12/11/2004
kep goin! )
LDDurham chapter 14 . 12/5/2004
I'm glad you decided to keep going with this. One can only hope that a longer chapter is forthcoming... *sigh* But, i am glad that Michael pushed Clay into showing some kind of emotion. I would have to.
Mytheos chapter 14 . 12/2/2004
Wonderful
panchan14 chapter 14 . 12/2/2004
OMG! This story is KILLING ME!PLEASE finish the next chapter soon, I NEED to know what happens!
T-chan chapter 14 . 12/2/2004
Oh! A new chapter! Such a nice pre-Xmas present! (...And such an evil place to finish it! *grumble, grumble*)

I like Micheal and think Clay needs to be banged on the head...repeatedly.

Can hardly wait for more. Love this story to pieces!

PS Anything on the bad guys, soon?
Klanfer chapter 14 . 12/2/2004
This must be one of the most original storylines I've heard for awhile!I LOVE ITMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREUPDATExoxoxta'z luv
Catmy chapter 13 . 11/24/2004
I love this story. But just a bit confused! You did mean 'kick some clay ass' because Devon does not need anymore trouble and I know a lot is comin to him. Just please update as soon as possible. Ilove too much not to keep on pressuring you, so please more.
tammy chapter 13 . 11/20/2004
I'm so happy. That was really good. I love this story, I just wish there could be updates every day. Keep on goin and updating, its just getting better. (Hope the explanations will come soon, Iwana know why Devon is so strange).
RiverDoe chapter 13 . 11/2/2004
Cool! Keep going. I'm loving it! And now I sound like a McDonald's ad.
panchan14 chapter 13 . 11/2/2004
Oh, my GOD! That was byuutiful! PLEASE hurry with the next chapter, it's killing me!
Wolf Wing chapter 13 . 11/1/2004
OMG! You have me sitting on pins and needles waiting for updates on this! I'm not usually much into original fiction but this story has sunk it's teeth in and won't let go...and I'm loving every minute of it! Please update real soon!
Yasei Raiden chapter 13 . 11/1/2004
YES! UPDATED! Poor Devon, I understand why he'd be so terrified. Clay REALLY needs a good ass kicking. XD
Next chapter! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
This story SO rocks!
~Yasei
LDDurham chapter 12 . 10/28/2004
Oh No! You can't stop there! This is such an excellent story. I love it! I love the back story and history of your Calorians! It's excellent! I love the way you are using homophobia even in a 2man society, brilliant! The only thing I can say that is even remotely negative is that you have a few grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes. Otherwise, this is just great!
Please please update soon!
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »