Reviews for The Enigma
white lily chapter 12 . 10/26/2004
I cannot wait for everybody's reaction to the news, including Devon himself, and the bad guys too! This would be so shocking for everyone, I mean I have been hoping and waiting for Devon to get pregnant for a long time, but Clay and Devon would be so unprepared, especially Devon who just started to learn about his own race, poor Devon, he has suffered so much, he should have been cuddled and treasured like Justin by Michael, but what the pig-headed Clay had given him was cold shoulders at the most. Please, please, update soon! I have always been eager for next chapter, but this time it is ten-fold. Pleaze!
panchan14 chapter 12 . 10/24/2004
OMG! This is a GREAT story! Beautifully written, and it has a very plausable and delicious plot. Yummy yummy. PLEASE continue, I want to see Clay's reaction!
tammy chapter 12 . 10/19/2004
Oh my gosh! That was great they finally know, they can be together, yay! I am so pleased to see that you have become a regular updater, plus I believe this chpt. is longer, just like I asked. Please continue, I just can't wait for more. I love it!
aimee chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
wow, another chapter. great story. update soon.
RiverDoe chapter 12 . 10/18/2004
good chapter. update again soon!
passingthrough chapter 12 . 10/17/2004
this is the moment i've been waiting for. Now Clay just has to find out...keep up the good work.
passingthrough chapter 11 . 10/11/2004
oh im so glad you decided to update. i had given up hope of you ever doing this and I stumbled her by accident. i love the story in case you couldn't tell. :)
aimee chapter 11 . 9/13/2004
yes, you finally updated. i've been waiting for so long to see the next chapter... please, please update soon.
RiverDoe chapter 11 . 9/3/2004
Cool chapter. Keep going.
leggy chan chapter 10 . 8/29/2004
Please please post your next chapter son,I really love your story
treachery89 chapter 10 . 8/25/2004
yay! u updated! i dint noe. u updated on my birthday. haha. gogogo. yes, continue please.
Catmy chapter 10 . 8/11/2004
You are such a tease! Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, give me more I'm begging you.
Wolf Wing chapter 10 . 8/11/2004
Wow! It's been so long since you updated this story! I'd almost lost hope but my dedication payed off! Thank you soo much for writing more...even if it was one of the most evil cliffies I've read in a while Please keep it going and don't wait so long between updates again! What's up with Devon? I SO want to know! He's only 17 right?
RiverDoe chapter 10 . 8/8/2004
good chapter, am hooked on this story. don't take too long with the next part please. i don't usually read mpregs but this one is fascinating.
tammy chapter 10 . 8/8/2004
That was very good, I wish you would make the chapters long and update more. But as long as you keep going with the story I'll keep reading. This is one of the only origninal fics I actually like. Please don't give it up,your whole story is wonderful.
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »