Reviews for The Enigma
Annie Maxwell chapter 8 . 9/19/2003
::Sighs:: col... martial arts rocks. I love this story too. I have just been so busy. GOMEN NASAI! Please forgive me! ::bows to ground:: Please? ::glomps:: And if you do, will you perhaps update? ::looks bashful:: Please? ::hands pocky:: i will give you pocky...
Annie Maxwell chapter 7 . 8/8/2003
gah! YOu must continue writing! I will read if you write! ::grins:: I love your story, I wish it was in book form so I could just go buy it and have the whole thing. Please update soon! Please! ::gets on knees and begs:: ~.
Annie Maxwell chapter 6 . 8/8/2003
::laughs:: "Bonding with him was like bonding with a brick wall" Or something like that. It made me laugh. I love your story, little drops of humor and a great plot. WooP!
Annie chapter 5 . 8/8/2003
::eyes get wide:: OOps!
Annie chapter 4 . 8/8/2003
*squeaks* I love this! Its so awesome. WooP! *grins*
Annie Maxwell chapter 3 . 8/8/2003
::Eyes widen:: Wow, anger. Not that I blame him. your explanation makes the perfect excuse for his anger. This story is so complex, and so enjoyable. YATTA!
Annie Maxwell chapter 2 . 8/8/2003
Oh my, that is so sad. This plot already seems very intricate and I applaud you for creating it. ::Grins:: I am hooked, and I hope I can finish it before i leave. _
Annie Maxwell chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Wow, This is awesome. THe beginning was great, how you introduced the idea with a story. It was incredible. _
yukimayu chapter 4 . 7/26/2003
You are now in my current favourite author's list. However, I don't think I will repeat myself on my preferences in gender.

I wish the small kid is not so small and was a girl.

This I have to commend. Great fictional imagination but if I meet a guy like Clay in the future, I will surely bop him one on the nose for not helping with reducing spinsters in this world.

Good attempt meow. Go go go!

Thank you.
Kell Hound chapter 4 . 7/26/2003
great job keep writing
Vivienne Cen chapter 2 . 7/18/2003
Thrilling action and imaginative writing. You have potential to be more. *huggs*
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14