Reviews for The Enigma
piantagentile chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
about a month ago i got this urge to read this story a second time, but couldn't find it. and only today, after many effords, i stumbled upon your story by chance.

i really like The Enigma and i must say that i was so impressed by the characters, the plot, the style that i just coudn't get this story out of my mind. usually i tend to forget i even read a story about a week after i finished reading it, save few exceptions.

please, when you have some free time, add new content. i'd be overjoyed to see this story unfold further. ;)
tavvylovesreading chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
cool.
foxossfield chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Beautifuly awesome

Update please? :D
ceeda chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
Hey utsubame. Can you please please please just upload the entire story? The unrevised version. I just want to finish reading your story. You can revise it Chapter by chapter along the way. Or just title it as the (REVISED) version.
Ruri Star Sykel chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
i like this story and hope you plan to finish it! i love the idea and i want to know more about Dev and his abilities! i also love the character of Clay, its just fun to read his reactions to Dev.
paint-pops chapter 7 . 3/18/2010
Hello!

Will you still update this?

It sounds so interesting! I wonder what Devon is..and why he smells different to all the people.

Please continue this! It's so great!
Raiya-shi chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
Love the story! Can't wait to find out what Devon is, will he still be able to chat with his brother whenever he goes to the hill. Hope the stupid scientists rot in hell *coughs* sorry, Well keep up the awesome work, hope you update soon~
raebyddeT chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
Please update soon! I'm dying to see how the story unfolds! Keep writing ! You are an awesome writer!
raebyddeT chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
wow! Great story ) Love the fact that you introduced the history behind why male/male procreation results in pregnancy... (which many Mpreg writers tend to leave out) Very unique and interesting... Can't wait for more.. Keep writing ) Kudos for a well written and unique story !
yaminoname chapter 7 . 12/20/2009
I hope you update soon, its really good
SheriLyn chapter 7 . 12/4/2009
love the story...
Mabulatious chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
oh! Sounds interesting. Nice beginning. I liked it. Will keep on reading until I'm bored! :P
StangenBaer chapter 7 . 11/8/2009
I really like this story! But, the question is, are you going to update?

It would be wonderful if you would, and hopefully I'll see an update soon... I am officially hooked! :)
merrymowmow chapter 7 . 11/4/2009
I was wondering when you're going to update?
ShortFogHornXD chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
:( Please update again soon!
206 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »