Reviews for The Enigma
amayaShadow chapter 7 . 8/28/2009
really good story line! great potential! cannot wait for next chapter
jessicas favorite stories chapter 7 . 7/24/2009
you should update this

i wanna see how it ends so bad !
Jenner chapter 7 . 7/24/2009
oh, hey, I love this! Devon is perfect, the story is fascinating, and Justin/Michael are adorable. Update?
OdairBear chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
This has to be one of the most unique story ideas I have ever come across.

I'm not usually a huge fan of Mpreg stories because they are usually pretty random and they don't make much sense but what you did with this story makes it really interesting and it is so clever!

It's different from the other Mpreg stories I have read and I absolutely love it!

Please Update SooN!
leslie chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
oh gosh! I like it. A LOT. I want to see a new chapter though.
Carya55 chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
Oh man that was so good! I am dying to read more!

Absolutely love the story and characters!

Please Please update soon
spine-eater chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
i never actively search for mpreg, let alone READ any. most of what i have accidentally stumbled upon was trite, and over abundant in it's use of gratuitous sex scenes, cheesy drama, and monotonous plot line. you have really done a number with this story! the story of a dwindling race struggling to replenish itself has been done many times, but you have managed to spin it in a very creative and different way. it's very refreshing and found myself thoroughly enjoying the story instead of just reading it because a friend told me to. i really hope your fervor for this story is somehow sparked once again so you can continue to write it.
tiny lights chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
this is so good that i had to review again, LOL

PLEASE UPDATE! your plot, character development and storyline are unparalleled. i am actually distressed about the lack of updates on a fictionpress story! i am astounded. if you ever want a book deal for this story, i will pay for any expenses with my own college funds.

if you finish this, you can have my firstborn. you can have the shirt off of my back!
tiny lights chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
UPDATE SOON PLEASE1 this is my favourite story on fictionpress, i am going mad without it!
Sekre chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
rally good story, please continue
TwoTeens chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
So is Devon like an ultimate cross between a Ch'm and Ad'n? This is good. I look forward to seeing more interaction between Devon and Clay.
TwoTeens chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Interesing. I look forward to reading more, but for now I have to run off to class.
Jester08 chapter 7 . 1/20/2009
Great atory so far! keep up the excellent work and update soon please! _
DesperateWindsDoppelganger chapter 7 . 1/16/2009
x3 I absolutely love this story~ I hope to read more soon!
i-see-faeries chapter 7 . 1/15/2009
Very interesting. Nothing like it. I would love to see more. Update, please?
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »