Reviews for The Enigma
Dent chapter 7 . 1/13/2009
You updated! I didn't expect an update this soon, for some reason I thought it would take a couple of weeks or something.

Great update, I can't wait to see how things go at the meeting.
Shadow1290 chapter 7 . 1/10/2009
I like this so far but please don't let this be like the last one.. where he was forced to mate and he got pregnant. I hated it.. I mean it was a good idea but that just turned my stomach.

The fact that he was forced into a mating and not only that but he was now forced to have a child at his age... and a child he didn't even want with a person who not only treats him like shit, but he doesn't even like!

please, again, don't let this be like the other one.

MORE SOON

-shadow
RikoRishodeathangeloflight chapter 7 . 1/5/2009
Yay you finally updated. And my review is late. Sorry. So sorry. I saw the update and then I just totally forgot about it. XD Wow, it's getting really interesting now. I can't wait to read more!
dafne22 chapter 7 . 1/5/2009
Really interesting...you are doing great job :-) Nicely written. I cant wait for a new chapter, so hurry up :-)
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
] I love this story! update!
angelfacekitten chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
Great chapter,looking forward to the next update.
KorynMarie chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
I love this story! Please update as fast as you can :)
Kimera77 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Extremely good plot. I adore the characters traits, and hope for regular updates from now on! I need them!
blackrose214 chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
There is quite a number of changes in this chapter, hm? But as far as I can tell youre doing a superb job at editing again. Keep it up and update soon aain, plz!
SweetPseudonym chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
I'm so glad you're still writing this! Clay and Devon's "relationship" is one of my favorite kinds ;D So I hope you update soon! I'm anxious to see what happens to everyone :O!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
Yay, an update. :) I feel bad for poor Devon. Clay needs to chill. It isn't his fault, just like Clay's grandfather intoned. No wonder he dislikes the old guy. He's actually reasonable. xDD I can't wait for more.
merrymowmow chapter 6 . 11/21/2008
I was wondering when you're going to update?
Kelsier chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
I really like this story a lot.I found it while going through a list of recommended original fics on aarin. I can't wait to find out what happens next. I hope you update soon.

Thanks
autumn-annette-19 chapter 6 . 10/18/2008
Whats next, whats next.
Johnny101 chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
Love the new chapter! Can't wait to see how the plot is going to go next. Poor Clay...and Devon.
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »