Reviews for The Enigma
HazeleyedHoney chapter 6 . 9/5/2008
Your story is really great. It reminds me a little of "This War of Ours" by Darkladyknight found on Fic Press. The only thing similar is that war erased almost all of the women and the testing so that men could have babies. I really like this story and I hope you update soon.
TheLadyPendragon chapter 6 . 8/31/2008
XDD Clay ws probably very surprised by what the sniffing elders told him. lol Can't wait for the next chapter when they(hopefully)meet Devon.
allyoucaneater chapter 6 . 8/31/2008
I figured Devon is in one big plan but I never knew it was that big and important :D I love the added content you put here by the way. It's not much than the old one but this one makes the fic better, I assure you. I always wondered about the Elders and how they would treat Devon and stuff.

Nice to know some of my questions are answered
RikoRishodeathangeloflight chapter 6 . 8/31/2008
Wow another really intersting chapter. Devon is afraid of doctors but doesn't know why. Interesting. Somethng must have happened to him. Maybe that's why he's so...strange. And the unique scent makes me even more suspicious. Something is going on. I know it. Can't wait to see what happens!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 5 . 8/30/2008
I really like this story. It's cute and really different. I think maybe Devon is a fusion of a Ch'm and an Ad'n since he fights like an Ad'n, but doesn't look or smell like one. And since Dr. Grey called his parents(I think)Eve 1 and Eve 2 does that mean they were both Ch'ms? Maybe that's why Declan was an Ultimate Ch'm? Oh well, my guesses probably won't pan out, but I will love to hear what does when you update-hopefully soon because I can't wait for more. :)
mad-one123 chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
wah so sad! sniff his poor brother! this is really intereting!
mad-one123 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
ooer col! im already confused! whoopee!
Johnny101 chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Please keep on updating this story! Its too good to let go. :D
allyoucaneater chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
Clay's once a loving guy? Why didn't I see that?

I love how intense you made this chapter. Devon's sadness is not something I'm envious of...
T-chan chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
Oh, another chapter, another chapter! *little happy dance* I had forgotten just what an stubborn a...ad'n Clay could be. And dearest Devon! Dr. Gray creeps me out. Sylph too, by the way. I had also forgotten just how much the mystery of this story is killing me.

Great job!
RikoRishodeathangeloflight chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
Wow, this is getting really interesting. This has a nice plot line and the bonding thing is very interesting. Can't wait for more!
dafne22 chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
Nice chapter! You are doing a great job with revising and improving your story. I am looking forward to next instalment.
blackrose214 chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
I like your revisions. And I hope youll keep them coming steadily. :)
T-chan chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
I'm so very, very happy to see that you have not abandon this story! *happy dance* The new content is marvelous, specially the prologue, and it is evident your style and technique have only improved with time. There's a...hm...a new depth to your characters, a sense of 'completeness', that was hinted at in the previous version but is fully developed in this revised edition. It has certainly made for a deeply satisfying re-reading.

So, pretty, please, give us more? *puppy eyes*

PS Welcome back! _
jazzy chapter 4 . 8/13/2008
so far your story is pretty interesting. I like it, hope you keep writing :D
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »