Reviews for The Enigma
Silver Daratraz chapter 18 . 11/3/2007
You need to update this story! I love it!
lavcea chapter 18 . 9/4/2007
I would really like to see more of this story. It's got a great premise and it was just getting really juicy! Update again - please. -L
ItalianQT chapter 18 . 7/24/2007
Loving the story so far! Update soon! I wanna know why the bad guys want Devon so badly!
Balcom Works chapter 18 . 6/24/2007
UPDATE, or I will throw moldy cheese at you!

I loved it!
clueless all right chapter 18 . 6/16/2007
please, don't tell me you've already abandoned this fic. it's very nicely written! do continue.
Freak in Corner chapter 18 . 3/4/2007
great story so far, love it and the story plot and everything

can't wait to read the next chapter

FiC
Shinigami Sakura chapter 18 . 2/17/2007
Hey! This story is amazing. I love how Devon and Clay go together... I also dislike the cliffhanger at the end of this last chapter. I can't wait to see what happens! Update soon please! This is one of my favorite stories.
RikoRishodeathangeloflight chapter 18 . 1/20/2007
Wow, it's really really REALLY good! I'm SO sorry I haven't reviewed for like, ever, but I've been so busy and so stressed. I can't wait for the next chapter!
black lady knight chapter 18 . 1/18/2007
update already
Yuki chapter 18 . 12/9/2006
cute and interesting fic. Dev and Clay are adorable, although Clay seems to be something of an ass. looking forward to more
Sweetangelmoon chapter 18 . 12/1/2006
This is a great Fiction. I just spent the last three hours looking for it to read it a second time. I was also hoping that you had updated. I do look forward to when you do update.

Sweetangelmoon
Darcy101 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Please write more soon. its my fav.
Kitsune Luver chapter 18 . 9/12/2006
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! Your pathetic reader has resorted to begging, come on, don't leave me hanging! I can't wait for more of your story. It is so interesting. Please update soon.
Amandine chapter 18 . 8/18/2006
oh my your story is excellent! please update can't leave us like that. keep writing please
treachery89 chapter 18 . 7/12/2006
ah... they're gonna kidnap him? ahh... hurry hurry... post post! lol.. anyway, i love this.. )
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »