Reviews for The Enigma
T-chan chapter 18 . 7/4/2006
Wow! I'm so happy to see new chapters! I almost couldn't believe it when I saw you have updated this story! *happy dance* These chapters were fantastic, full of suspense but also humor. Clay and Devon certainly make an adorable couple. Great job! Looking forward to more of "The Enigma", T-chan.
Darkladyknight chapter 18 . 6/5/2006
I'm so glad to see you back with this story, it's one of my favs. I was so surprised to see the update I nearly fell off my chair.

Anyways, great story, love the characters. The plot is great, and I just love to see where this goes. Please keep it up!
Saiwa chapter 18 . 6/5/2006
wow long time no see. I still love the story though
Tvorceskiy chapter 18 . 6/4/2006
Neqat chapter, if not super short. Please keep updating...don't make us wait so long anymore ;_;
crissy chapter 18 . 6/4/2006
great chapter. although it would have been better if i didn't have to first refresh my memory by rereading earlier chapters. but still it was interesting.
Midnights Scream chapter 18 . 6/4/2006
Finally it is updated. :) I was waiting and waiting and waiting and now there's a chapter keep it up
diebyownhands chapter 18 . 6/4/2006
Wow I was really expecting this to never be updated again! I'm glad you did update I really enjoy this story
Quietly Losing Control chapter 18 . 6/4/2006
AH AN UPDATE! YAY!
angie chapter 17 . 5/15/2006
omg you so have to finish this, its really goodUPDATE SOON PLZ
diebyownhands chapter 17 . 3/31/2006
why do I always come across good stories that haven't been finished or touched.

Did you give up on it?

I hope you update soon
Midnights Scream chapter 17 . 3/19/2006
AH!Devon and Clay a good story. Keep updating
RaiL chapter 17 . 3/16/2006
Ooh this story's insanely good! I hope you haven't given up on it! . It's so interesting!~ I like it.
Smutt-Queen chapter 17 . 2/23/2006
Oh, I really love this story. It is so good and interesting. Please update? You aren't dead *shiftey eyes* You're still updating things on , so what's going on? Writers block? Well, I shall be waiting for an update hope it's soon. Very good story.
Kitsune Luver chapter 17 . 2/12/2006
I absolutely luv this story! It is amazing. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Shinigami-Sakura-141 chapter 17 . 1/22/2006
...This is a great story~ Update it soon please! It's captivating~

-Shinigami_Sakura_141