Reviews for The Enigma
Bulisen A Shadow Of Hate chapter 17 . 12/31/2005
I LO..I LO... I find your story to be mildly amusing:P
Yelizaveta chapter 17 . 12/8/2005
oh god i love this story.i have no idea why people aren't reviewing.
Rachelmorph chapter 17 . 11/26/2005
I'm really liking this. can't wait for the next chapter and lesson in mpreg disfunction.
Nickel Xenon chapter 17 . 11/5/2005
This is a really cool story! Please continue.
tammy586 chapter 17 . 10/26/2005
i've been waiting and waithig and waiting and still nothin, I can not wait no longer please i am on my kness (trust me on this) begging you to continue and im not tryin to stalk or threaten you or anything but if this fic doesn't continue I will have to track you down. I'll even start emailing you I don't how many times your reviewers have to tell you how fantastic you are(and you are) but I'll submit a review everytime I can, please just continue. I can tel one of the reasons you don't have as many reviews as you like is because fictionpress is a bit low key, if you join the yahoo group mpreg (which I think you apart of anyway so I don't know why you haven't submitted this fic in already, but if your not im rambling so lets continue) I'm in and submit it there you'll have reviews up the wa-zoo(if I spelled that right) to your hearts content, trust on this your fics are great all of them I've read the ones on fanfiction and I love them all to thats were i got this link. If you like I'll post a link to this story if it is you're wish. Ok please continue thank you for hearing my rant (and I know your still around so thats no excuse I check you're ffnet account reguarly- but I guess it could be writers block but whatever hopefully that wno't last to long).p.s. good luck on writing from a fan :D
Demon Darkness chapter 17 . 10/13/2005
Great story this one is! I tried to review before but it wouldnt work. So heres my opinion. Fantastic story, cant wait to read more!
Obsalys chapter 17 . 8/19/2005
i usually don't read mpreg, but i like this one. a very good surprise. please continue .
Hopeless Writer chapter 17 . 8/16/2005
Yay love it since the beginning! But now it must come to an end cause I am dying to know just what the hell is going happen! I have said enough! I especially found the beginning to be rather believing,it gave me a sense of knowledge that 'hey this could actually happen' wonder story! The greatest! The plot unfolds and the reader is thrown deeper and deeper, absolutely marvelous I bow to you!
Darkladyknight chapter 17 . 8/4/2005
wow, I love it, so glad I came across this story. I'm glad it you are continuing with it, its very good. I'm going to tell my group to come here and read this, that they all need to cause it such a great story.

Thanks
Leviathan06 chapter 17 . 8/2/2005
I really like your story I hope you continue writing this I would be dissapointed if you left this story unfinished. This story is great I love it!
Kakiryu chapter 17 . 7/6/2005
Yay! An update-ation! I love this story. I really like how Clay and Devon's relationship is panning out. It makes for interesting story, anyways. I also like 'Clay-Speak'. Now, that's pretty cool.

Who could this mysterious knocker be, though? Trouble, is it? *gasp* I'll tune in next time to find out! Make next time soon...

Write more, write soon, just write. Ciao.
trea treachery89 chapter 17 . 7/6/2005
) thankyou for updating! ) i luv this chap.
RiverDoe chapter 17 . 7/4/2005
wow, been a long time. hooe you update again soon.

love the last few lines.
Gem chapter 16 . 5/31/2005
I love this story very much. Please update soon. I can't wait to read what is going to happen next.
Chaotic Child chapter 16 . 5/27/2005
brilliant! Please update soon!
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »