Reviews for Night of Fire
zamnath chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
The picture you paint in my mind doesn't become clear until about your second stanza, but that's no big deal. It might be more interesting to read if you had given the poem a more concrete structure. I'd also suggest taken out two words from each line, see what it does, cause right now each line seems a bit long winded. You might also want to replace some of your adjectives with more interesting choices, such as replacing "floating across" with "tapering out" or something similar to create a greater sense of the comets dissipating nature. That's about all i can think of that you could change, it might help and it might not- this is not meant to be a flame but instead a guide to help you examine your own writing and improve upon it. On a side note, as you seem open about reviewing, i would like to ask you to review my poem "the death of the mistress." It has gotten one review but that was more a response to a review i had given than a concerted effort at helping me to improve my form.
Prowling Muse chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
... I am currently thankful for the pressure of our outer atmosphere. Who knew that a shooting star signified the struggle to stay in existence?
-_-; I didn't..
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
powerful and vibrant. You have...a way with words.
Needa S chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Wow...Beautiful job!
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
My my, you have so many new pieces for me to read! This poem was very good, you described the journey of a meteor in an original and descriptive manner. Great imagery!

*cosmo-queen*
PainKiller chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
A truly monumental work of yours... I really loved this. The wording was fantastic. Glad to see you back writing such amazing poetry.
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
This is absolutely my latest favourite! You're so talented!
Anjeni Windsinger chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
I meant to review this for some time now... Bah, I hate it when I procrastinate.

Beautiful poem, Heart, great descriptions. ;D

Keep writing!
Platinum Azure chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Excellent work.
Stoffpferd chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Wow, I just returned yesterday from my short vacation...and again you left me marvel. I love that picture drawing in my mind while reading this masterpiece of yours. Again an awesome job!

~Stoffpferd~
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
wow, i like the imagery. good job on this0)
Mime chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
I wish I could see a shooting star. You make it sound so wonderful.
XtremelyDeepGrl chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
The imagery in this is magnificant. My favorite part has to be the ending. "We look up and see what is left to our eyes

All that remains is a mere shooting star" Great job!

Thanx for the response...
ChaoxAngel chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
The images you painted are vivid and pretty. It's a masterpiece.

~DW
CoolBeans18s chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
Brilliant! The imagry is beautiful! And very vivid!

~ CoolBeans18s