Reviews for AGAINST ALL ODDS
snow chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
poor girl, she don't deserve that.
from beneath the bell jar chapter 17 . 2/14/2007
Yeah...definitely crying again. You have a way with writing moving death it's so sad.
from beneath the bell jar chapter 14 . 2/14/2007
Oh my GOD! What a lion king moment. Wonderful writing, how it tied back into the beginning. wow.
from beneath the bell jar chapter 12 . 2/14/2007
Oh, this chapter made me cry. This really is a beautiful story of love.
from beneath the bell jar chapter 3 . 2/14/2007
Very good so far. Written very sophisticatedly. I like how much information you've maneuvered into these first 3 chapters, already we know so much of her personality. I also already love the prince. Anyway, very well-written. Very believable. On to read more.
siddika chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
FANTTASTIC STORY.
decadebydecade chapter 31 . 12/26/2006
Very well written. (When Jake thought she was dead, I got that stomach-dropping-to-the-floor feeling that angsty stuff makes me feel-even though I knew perfectly well that this story has a happy ending...hope that makes sense) Needless to say I liked it a lot, its a lovely Cinderella-type story. Great job! Can't wait for the sequel. (Although I may refrain from reading that one until its completed-if this one made me feel that angst-induced-sensation despite your assurance of a happy ending I'm almost positive I'd have to read the sequel all at once-as that is the case with me and all angst-type readings.)
OoohLookACat chapter 31 . 12/8/2006
It's a good story, i really like it.

Although a little cliched...it's still good.

Very Cute bits by the way and *gasp* SYLVIA that Beyotch!

Serves her right to be exiled!

Some things just get me so riled up..haha ]

Good story nonetheless
izzo17 chapter 14 . 9/30/2006
It's so beautiful! I love it! I'm in love with Prince Jakob and Anton...ah...aw aw aw..
outsomniac chapter 6 . 9/27/2006
hm they have like no problems...he fell in love with her really quick..even if it was a few weeksstill, very good chapter!
outsomniac chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
um...its pretty good...but that was sorta weird...hes like omg shes so pretty1! i love her, i want to kiss her! lol
Alenor chapter 31 . 8/19/2006
heya, i love this story, it's wonderful. cya later ~ Alenor.
atreyu love chapter 31 . 6/27/2006
SEQUEL!
Elidhu chapter 27 . 5/1/2006
Lovely story and i will read more when I can but so far it has been brilliant. XBethX
zeecrazyeggbloos chapter 3 . 3/31/2006