Reviews for Cat's Eye
Guest chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
I LOVE THIS! PLEEEAAASSE MAKE A SEQUEL OR SOMTHING OF THE LIKE. ANOTHER STORY LIKE THIS! IIII LOOOOVVEE YOUUUUU!
Earthsong12 chapter 13 . 3/24/2004
Hey...I love cats! They're not evil! _ This is really good. I like the play format, a refreshing change. I also like the way the people change. Kinda depressing, but very good. The writing is awesome. Wow, I can't think of any constructive criticism. Write more!
Flamehail chapter 13 . 1/13/2004
Wow. That was very good. Disturbing, but you did say it was a *dark* satire, so what should I expect? _
Altogether, it was very well-written. There are a few dialogue lines that may need rewriting, and a few typos etc. to clean up, but over all, a very good job. The last scene was especially good.
Well, that's all for that, then!
Flamehail chapter 11 . 1/13/2004
Yeah, because THAT wasn't more than slightly disturbing. Yikes. But you did a very good job setting up the insanity, I must say. There were a few thoughts where your diction was a little funny, but over all, this was another excellent addition.
Flamehail chapter 9 . 1/13/2004
Wow. I always knew cats were evil.
Anyway, good job with this one; nothing noticeable to nitpick at. Guess I'll move on.
Rachel chapter 13 . 1/3/2004
eep. *cringes*
that's a very interesting idea...a bit strange and twisted...but interesting none the less. and that last part: "watch your news, and connect the dots. The revolution has begun...". i liked it.
i guess you could measure a story's success by the amount of ideas and thoughs you leave a reader with. i certainly had a few things to mull over. as i said before, very interesting.
well done! :D
Rachel chapter 10 . 1/3/2004
that's quite...interesting. lol. but i'm enjoying reading this. the only correction i've found-and the only reason i noticed it in the first place is because my dad is in the army rofl- is the "Aten-hut!". it's "Atten-tion!" i don't know why, but in movies, that last syllable always seems to be slurred. it's a bit wierd.
great play though. it's fun to follow!
amethystdawn chapter 4 . 1/1/2004
Sad life Mr. Jacob has. *shakes head*
amethystdawn chapter 3 . 1/1/2004
Smart cat. _
amethystdawn chapter 2 . 1/1/2004
Yes, I think the patient is normal, but the psychiatrist is confusing. It's like "you think you're sane when you're not, but you might be sane..." And so forth. But it's entertaining.
amethystdawn chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Interesting. _ I'll try to read a much as i can.
Werecat99 chapter 8 . 12/29/2003
Take the rest of the day off, when all she wants is to be by his side? How thick is that man? Lucky he has Pussy (chuckle) to take care of his patients.
And I'm eager to see it he will get away with all these lies.
Hehe, I knew it. It was time kitty revolted against that name.
So the cat is hiding something? Hm...
Werecat99 chapter 7 . 12/29/2003
Ah, the ensnaring labyrinth of misconceptions...
Sometimes one wonders who are the trully insane.
One note, though, and bare in mind that I have no idea whatsoever about play writting. I fail to miss where this is going. I enjoy the interaction between the characters, of course, but I get the feeling as if there is no greater story behind it. On the other hand, this is different from storytelling so I'll wait and see.
Werecat99 chapter 6 . 12/29/2003
I wonder for how long he will tolerated being addressed as "Pussy".
Oh, yes. We are what we eat. *Eyes her 28 pound Garfield*. Obviously.
That was a sad scene with the kitten's death... But well written like everything you write.
Flamehail chapter 8 . 12/10/2003
Cute. Way too many emotions running way to high though. Sheesh. o_0 Hee hee. In one place you said "a seriously downturn" and it should be "serious". Other than that, good job!