Reviews for Diamonds and Roses
LilJiJi chapter 35 . 7/24/2005
wow... Please update soon! Hopefully everything will resolved. Goodluck with the next few chaps too! :]
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 35 . 7/3/2005
Alexander is the prince! So the question is why did he choose Genevieve? That's confusing me! Anyway, continue soon.
Bananalogic chapter 35 . 6/23/2005
i really do like this story. you have wonderful characters and i love the way their actions are described. i hopw you continue to update somewhat regularly. luv hannah banana
Fifine chapter 35 . 6/9/2005
Brilliant ! Absolument génialissime as i could have said in french (my mother tongue lol). I LOVE your story, really, the plot as well as the protagonists. Please, don't stop writing, you've got talent and it would be a shame to waste it ;)

I hope you'll update soon, i can't wait to read what's gonna happen between Alexander (or should i say prince David ? ;) hehe) and Cate. I'm also wondering about the Italian guy :P

Kisses ! ~Fifine~
Aero Faerie Extraordinaire chapter 35 . 6/3/2005
Please update. Its SO exciting. I love this type of romance/action story. I love Alexander. The rugged, noble hero. lol I love , Tanika
Josephine Fereshetian chapter 35 . 4/21/2005
I absolutelt LOVE this story! I think I know exactly who this Alexander fellow is. Some of the parts in this story get a little close to the classic cleshay (however thats spelled) of prince and princess stories, but those parts are overshadowed by your excellent writing. I love how you write! I am sure you would never have any trouble getting this or any of your other works published. Keep writing, please! I want to know what happens.
aims80 chapter 35 . 4/21/2005
I really like what you've got so far, keep up the good work. :)
ice flyer chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
This story is great! I really like the characterization, the plot, the setting, and the writing of course. This is going on my Favorite Stories list...great job! :)
jaz07 chapter 35 . 3/22/2005
can't wait until the next chapter
Vikkixx chapter 35 . 3/19/2005
Glad you're back - keep it up! A good chapter.
Shekinah Valentinae chapter 35 . 3/17/2005
lOl, this story is magnificant! ) i really admire you and how you wrote this story, i couldn't have been written any better! XD update as soon as you can 'cause i can't wait to see what happens!
marethyn chapter 35 . 3/13/2005
Your story is very, very gripping! Fantastic! M... i was wondering. Is Alexander acually David? If he is, why hasnt cate noticed yet?

Of course you did mention that cate never paid much attention to david, but surely, she would notice if david had the smallest similarity to alexander?

Until your next chapter,Marethyn
jukeboxsabotage chapter 35 . 3/8/2005
oh yeah! awesome..update quick! and lmao..it seems like Alexander's the Prince or something...i don't know, i just have that impression...hahha...but this fic's just fantabulous! you HAVE to update ASAP! i can't stand suspense! lol
Lil Bazza chapter 35 . 3/5/2005
Oh.. I love your story. It's really great. I love your characters - though I'm not sure about Alexander. His 'split' personality is a bit.. unfair on both Genevieve and Catherine, but what can you do about it? If he wants to decieve people than he can...

But I can't wait to see Genevieve, and Cathereine's, faces when they find out. Ohh.. one BIG fight (bring it ON - soon!)

Great story by the way. And another brilliant chapter - sorry I didn't make regular updates (I can if you want me to) but I was too absorbed in your story. Keep it up and I can't wait for more!
metropolis noir chapter 35 . 2/21/2005
I had to see what sort of story would garner 400 reviews. This is just an amazing story, and now I see why you've many obsessed fans! Count me as one, excitedly waiting for the next chapter!
573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »