Reviews for Diamonds and Roses
Lee Edwards chapter 34 . 4/22/2004
Antanor, you're getting stale again...like a soap opera when it takes a painfully long time for anything important to happen. Spice it up. You're not doing your story justice by not leaving anything up to the imagination. Every little detail isn't needed to make a good story.
cheler chapter 34 . 4/21/2004
so who are theses people? and what's gonna happen next? i can't wait for more!
Oddrie chapter 34 . 4/21/2004
This story is the greatest! Has a great plot and the twists and mystery is driving me crazy! (In a good way)
PhiloNysh chapter 34 . 4/20/2004
Good chapter, though relatively short. I hope you are more inspired now, because I am expecting great things, great things!
violet-eyez chapter 34 . 4/20/2004
ok yr keeping me in a lot of suspense, so update soon
Tyro chapter 34 . 4/20/2004
You didn't turn into a ghost, yes! Keep updating, I have been waiting a long time for this story to continue.
Knightengale chapter 34 . 4/20/2004
These friends of Alexander's seem a little fishy to me.
I'm glad you updated. I can definitely understand how crazy senior year gets-going through it myself. ;-)
Death Princess chapter 34 . 4/20/2004
GOD i dont like Mary she's a bitch, i wonder wat Mary and Alexander were tlkin bout... hm. Oh well i sppose ill find out eventually! btw wen is the romance gunna strt? oh and plz UPDATE SOON!
beccamint17 chapter 34 . 4/20/2004
Super-ness.
Peg Pannery chapter 34 . 4/19/2004
*cough* Update more!
Aritimi chapter 34 . 4/19/2004
You finally updated, and, though it's short, it's not all that bad! -
DuchessAilene chapter 34 . 4/19/2004
Good to see you back. I understand about your senior year craziness. I'm going through it myself - only this time around its my senior year in college and I get my BS in a month.
Anyway, good chapter as usual and I hope we get another soon. I cant wait to find out who Alexander really is - I just know there's a secret identity hiding in there somewhere! Enjoy your graduation and update soon!
- from the reviewer formerly known as Ailene who was always too lazy to sign in before ;)
zagato chapter 34 . 4/19/2004
this is an amazing update. take your time in your senior year and don't pressure yourself to update. this is perfect. i wonder how long they would stay there. thank you!
FlyingPhish chapter 34 . 4/19/2004
. hm...what's with the curtsying all of a sudden cate? Oh well, I still hope the "triple alliance" gets killed
Written chapter 33 . 4/6/2004
eeh! what's gonna happen! *runs around like a mad woman*
Ehehe. I'm incapable of writing good reviews. too busy pulling my hair out, tryin' to figure out what's going on!
573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »