Reviews for Diamonds and Roses
uusernname chapter 39 . 6/22/2007
Great story so far, update asap!
quishuwen chapter 39 . 6/13/2007
I'm a new reader. :)

I hope you can update again soon.
Bob D chapter 39 . 6/11/2007
In the words of the Englishmen: "Bloody hell!" This is a brilliant story, and you are bloody brilliant for writing/thinking it. I LOVE this story. Please update soon ] I'll be waiting.
jade chapter 39 . 6/8/2007
Fantastic! Please update soon, i'm hooked!
lool chapter 39 . 6/6/2007
woo, you go!

im so glad youve decided to keep up with this story.

looking forward to more chapters,

lool.
Winry Rockbell chapter 39 . 6/1/2007
Thank you for the quick update! I was so excited to see the twins come for Cate...I hope Alexander will do what he can to help her, too! Keep it up, this is such a wonderful story!
VesperK chapter 39 . 6/1/2007
Gret story really :nods: But just a note about the historical context, somewehere earlier you mentioned renisance? Well Bukingham palace didnt exsist as such till Queen Victoria decided to make it her principle residence, although the building itself is Georgian. ( yes I am a sad person who knows way to many random facts) And obviously knights as such not really a feature of either of those eras.

But other than that I love the story, I am especially fond of Genny (such a perfectlly nasty pice of work) But please update soon as I want to know if what suspect will happen will happen.

-Thanks, Ves
master-shadowhawk chapter 38 . 5/30/2007
Your story is captivating. I truly look forward to your next update.

It's been a pleasure,

~Master S~
aims80 chapter 6 . 5/29/2007
I only had the time to read the first few chapters. I don't know how I didn't see this story earlier but better late than never! I really like it so far and I think I will continue to like it as I read more. Keep up the good work!
Elise chapter 38 . 5/29/2007
thank you so much for updating! keep with it and i hope you know how talented and imaginative this story is
Winry Rockbell chapter 38 . 5/28/2007
I was thrilled to see an update of this story! I actually went back and reread it (it's been a long time...) and I remember how much I love it! Thank you so much, it was definitely worth the wait! Please update again soon!
chocaholic92 chapter 38 . 5/28/2007
wow...poor cate!

Its so awesome that you updated! thanks so much...this is an awesome sotry and I am glad you have come back to it. Can't wait to read the next chapter! thanks...
Silvestria chapter 38 . 5/28/2007
Oh no! I mean, yay for posting! I keep hoping you'll update. But quite a depressing chapter! Still good though.
Elise chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I absolutely and positively LOVE this story. i know its hard to write sometimes with everything thats probably going on in your life but please please please update and continue with it! i dont know any other way to convince you other than i hope you read your reviews and know how much we all love your story...its cruel to leave us hanging when we've gotten into it so much! (i would pay you tons to get the rest of the story)
Birds and Boats chapter 37 . 4/21/2007
can i make a prediction? Alexander is Prince David, it sounds far fetched, and i stopped believing it for a while (how could she not recognize him?)but the conversation at the bakers convinced me, David is definitely alexander
573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »