Reviews for Diamonds and Roses
Babyblue chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
UPDATE!
Kohlomere chapter 37 . 6/18/2006
No! There must be more! Tell me there's more coming, I beg you! I love the story, the characters are very well developed. Though for the era I don't see very much research. But no matter, it's breath taking! Keep up the good work, E.
Babyblue chapter 37 . 6/2/2006
Alright so Im going to try and make a guess about what could happen-first of all you said that this is somewhat Ever After-ish so Alexander must be somehow connected to the royal family, if he isn't Prince David then he has to be a brother and i think Sir Marcus doesn't like Cate becasue she must remind him about his wife, and i also think that Genny is envious of Cate in some regard and thats y she's cruel-she also can't read, right?
Babyblue chapter 18 . 6/2/2006
Your story iS really good so far and I enjoy it very much. I read in one of your author comments that you don't have a set historical time period, but you said around the Renaissance. You have historical themse from all over history, from Medevil to the later part of the 1800s. Now the story line is good but if you would like to make it more historicaly accurate, i have some suggestions. Some of theses changes are minor; town houses did not come around until late 1700s, when you refer to other countries such as Germany and Italy, since you want your piece to be Rensaissance- Italy and Germany were not "whole" they were just a bunch of city states at that point, instead you might want to put "Bavaria" or "Venice". Knights were pretty much fading out by the time the Ransaissance rolled around. Just minor details that really improve the story's time setting. keep writing ASAP!
stargazer starluver chapter 37 . 5/1/2006
perfect. just perfect. you have to update soon because i just love the way this is written. Please unveil the mystery surrounding Alexander soon because i would really abandon this story if you keep me in torture much longer. update! :D
Daisy Silk chapter 37 . 4/29/2006
i love this story, please do update!
Daisy Silk chapter 1 . 4/28/2006
WONDERFULL STORY
Michelle Habibi chapter 19 . 4/25/2006
this story is going so well! i can't wait to read the rest so i won't write a lot here...off to read chapter 20!

-Michelle Habibi
kagari chapter 37 . 4/24/2006
oh poor cate, btw gld u update and hope to see more soon xD
KalliopesMuse chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
I like the beginning to this. I'll write a more constructive review next time because I'm out of time right now! The summary sounds promising, so I'll come back to read more later. Have a nice day.- Sarika
Kjersti chapter 37 . 4/24/2006
Oh no! Poor Cate... what will happen to her now?Great chapter. I really liked it. Can't wait to read more - this story is so captivating! :)
Silvestria chapter 37 . 4/24/2006
Yay update! Am still enjoying the story- do keep going. :)
ShAnGhAieseShOrTie chapter 36 . 4/22/2006
ah, update soon! i like this story, but if you keep on writing, i will love it:)
MoriMorte chapter 36 . 4/10/2006
wow awsome story(please happy ending)

i wish u luck on your wrting!
Juniper Nights chapter 36 . 3/15/2006
i like this story! great job! update soon
573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »