Reviews for Past Horizon
Madame MEB chapter 29 . 3/6/2009
I am so sad. :( There is no more to the story...yet. But I saw that you last updated it in 2005, so I am afraid the story will not continue. I really hope it does. It's great!
aoi-suzaku17 chapter 29 . 10/23/2005
Cant wait until you finally continue with the story! Keep it up! Until later then!
Mellisau8 chapter 28 . 1/22/2005
Whoa, what's going on? Sorry, I've been...neglecting my duties of fictionpress. Hehe. I'm going to have to reread stuff, but update soon! You've left a bit of a suspenseful part in there, so hurry up and write! _ ;P
ItalianQT chapter 28 . 12/18/2004
Aw...poor Helen I thought she was finally going home...Update soon! : )
aims80 chapter 28 . 12/17/2004
Keep up the good work.
lady scribe of avandell chapter 28 . 12/17/2004
*gasp* she's been captured! again! well, you're going to have to update soon so i can know what will happen to helen. in fact, i may have to re-read this. *is sheepish* i've forgotten half the story! anyways, keep it up, c'est wunderbar! (how's that for some freaky language mixing?) sere mi eru...lady scribe of avandell
ItalianQT chapter 27 . 9/12/2004
Glad to see that you updated! Is she gonna be able to see Robert again before she goes back, or is she staying? Can't wait to find out! Update soon! : )
Liriel87 chapter 27 . 9/10/2004
wow. . . ive missed so much! Hm well i want to know what happens. Shoo dang i hope she doesnt dissapear! Update soon!
Liriel
Sake-chan chapter 26 . 9/6/2004
Wow! I just read this entire story in one sitting! I really like Helen. Usually, the woman in this setting plays the damsel in distress, but Helen is completely not that at all. I also like Robert, who isn't the dashing pirate I would expect a love interest to be. He's much more realistic to the setting with gold teeth and all. :) I'd love to see where this is all going. :)
Larien Telrunya chapter 26 . 9/3/2004
Great so far! I can't wait to read the rest of the story! Please update soon! Keep up the good work :)
Invisible Pen chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Very Good! I like it... eventho I'm only on the first chapter... this is defin-it-lee a book i'm wanting to continue pleaz check out mai book sumtime keep up the good work
ItalianQT chapter 24 . 3/13/2004
I thought your story was really good...I'm glad that Helen helped Captain Crowford out...I wish that Helen would have ended up w/ somebody tho...all well ..neways great story! : )
whatcanisay chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
awesome story, update soon!
Liriel87 chapter 24 . 1/17/2004
oo what a great chapter! i wonder if she will get to go home. . . i hope so and then again i like Robert so much! Oh well. . . ill leave those decisions up to you! Update soon!
liriel
not to be sarcastic chapter 24 . 1/16/2004
DAMN YOU! **sob, sob** More, more!
101 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »