Reviews for Past Horizon
Marshmellow16b chapter 24 . 1/14/2004
This is an AWESOME story. I love it more that words can possibly describe. and i didn't really pick out any technical errors so props to you! keep going!
tHe LiGhT fRoM tHe ShAdOwS chapter 5 . 1/12/2004
I LOVE this story! Great job! Richard sounds SO much like Johnny depp in POTC! Rock on! Review my stories on fictionpress and fanfiction,( i have the same pen name there,) if you want! GREAT JOB! (:
fantasy_sorceress
Pandasme chapter 5 . 1/12/2004
Very good and interesting keep writing like you do and you will do well.
tffny012 chapter 24 . 1/12/2004
yay! i love it...hmm...i wonder what is gonna happen...
abcdefgh12 chapter 24 . 1/11/2004
Brilliance! Pure and simple. This story reminds me a lot of Pirates of the Caribbean, which is awesome. Robert's dialogue reminds me loosely of Jack Sparrow. Also, I have read a few time travel romances in my lifetime, and have never liked them for one main reason. The heroine, once in the past, always refers to things from the future knowing full well they won't understand what she's talking about. Helen understands the predicament she's in, and adapts. I absolutely love it! Update soon!
-Mademoiselle Bleu
Josee Poesee chapter 24 . 1/11/2004
excellent chapter! Me love it! O) I cant wait for the next chapter!
** Dy **
Ashley the Fair chapter 24 . 1/11/2004
Yay, finally an update! I can't wait to see what's gonna happen. Will she meet Robert again? *puppy dog eyes* Please? Hehe, update soon.
Ashlita
tffny012 chapter 23 . 1/6/2004
wow! this is a great story with a great plot! i can't wait until you update!
Josee Poesee chapter 23 . 1/3/2004
O... this is really Really REALLY good! and is Ansel their son? Cant weait for the next chapter!
** Dy **
Nadia20 chapter 23 . 12/15/2003
Ahh! No! Don't stop here! :O Hm..how can she help him find his son? I wondah..please update very soon!
Blaze chapter 23 . 12/3/2003
Woww...what a twist! Crowford took that really well, I mean, considering he found out his wife is dead. Great story though- please update soon!
Liriel87 chapter 23 . 11/30/2003
Hmm interesting developments. . . i cant wait to see what happens next! Update very soon!
Liriel
mellisau8 chapter 23 . 11/30/2003
U FREAK! U LEFT A CLIFFY. well, mayb not exactly what u'd call a direct cliffhanger, but lose enough to make a reader go crazy! Shame!
anywho..._
there's a lot of mystery in here. it's leaving me twisted around in circles!
UPDATE!
the one point i cannot stress more is update!
I'll be readin! _
Ashley the Fair chapter 23 . 11/30/2003
Wow. Lots of things happening. Will Helen fall in love with Crowford or not? Hmm. How does she even know Crowford had a son? Update soon.
Ashlita
zagato chapter 23 . 11/30/2003
Cool story! I like Helen a lot. Please update.
101 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »