Reviews for Past Horizon
Mackenzie Rose chapter 16 . 9/12/2003
Amazing! Pirate stories rock and yours is definitely going into my favorites! Keep writing please!

Mac
Ashlita chapter 16 . 9/11/2003
Aw, Robert's in love with her. Poor guy, and poor her. That sure is a tough decision. Well, update soon.

Ashlita
Ryoko.Kilala chapter 16 . 9/10/2003
wooie! That was a good chapter (glad to see u finally up dated!_ Please update soon!
mellisau8 chapter 15 . 8/30/2003
lol, that would stink if she didn't get back...but then again there is roberyt, but that would still stink. anywho, this is all very suspenseful. Why in the world would helen be conected with the captain and stuff? Is she her grandmother or something? and what of fletchers grangdaughter? very confused. SO UPDATE SOON!

excellent story
Carina chapter 15 . 8/28/2003
Marvelous ending. Hope you write some more soon.
Liriel87 chapter 15 . 8/25/2003
lol just realizing what she has done has she? Good chapter! I like how you bring the Captain into it! Peachy good!

Liriel87 chapter 14 . 8/24/2003
Good chapter! Roberts a sweatie. Oh well. At least she has realized its the past.

Carina chapter 13 . 8/21/2003
By George! This is one of the greatest stories I've ever read! I hope you put up those new chapters soon!
Strongwilledgirl chapter 13 . 8/16/2003
Well...I love this part!The romance between Helen and Robert sure is burning!I think this part is quite sensual,you know...Anyway,have you ever thought about becoming a romance novel writer?Or...you're actually an accomplished writer right now?...Keep up the great job!
Ryoko.Kilala chapter 13 . 8/16/2003
good story so far! Can't wait to see what happens after! Pleaze update as soon as possible!
praying piper chapter 13 . 8/11/2003
its good. keep up the good work
mellisau8 chapter 13 . 8/10/2003
whoa! That was dramatic. and i thoght they didn't do anything! doi, i am very confused. According to the last chapter, they only lay there while helen was crying her eyes out, so unles they sleep naked...how did...the morning scene happen? and y was robert confused? i'm confused even more. ah! o well, just update soon! i mean, now. i don't care if schools tommorow (according to my schedule), they don't give u very much hw then, so update!
maddie chapter 13 . 8/10/2003
i am loving this story. its great fun. your writing style is very fresh. just a question though, when is the fact that she has been thrown back in time going to come back up? it seems like she has forgotten that she is in the wrong time (i almost had). anyway please update soon.
Liriel87 chapter 13 . 8/10/2003
Well what a pleasant chapter. . . not! I liked it though, even if it was a bit dirty. . i mean like mud dirty just to let you know. Lol. Update soon!

Ashlita chapter 13 . 8/10/2003
So, they did it after all? Hmm. Update soon.

Ashlita