Reviews for Past Horizon
Liriel87 chapter 5 . 7/21/2003
Im trapped! Keep going! I cant wait to see what happens next! Update soon!

Sunset Heaven chapter 5 . 7/21/2003
I Like This it looks like its going to be really good! I like too how the pirates are described cos often their described with perfect teeth and we all know that in that time it wouldnt be soo true! lol i have a fixation with teeth at the moment! Any way i hope you write more soon cos i really wanna read more
Sada Green chapter 5 . 7/20/2003
This is really good. Well written, interesting plot, very likable and well-drawn characters. I've been thinking of doing a pirate story, myself after seeing Pirates of the Caribbean. There's just so much you can do with characters like that. I looked over fictionpress for a good pirate story but haven't found one until now. This is awesome. Keep up the good work! Update soon!
Lark Olivia chapter 5 . 7/20/2003
Okay - I just wanted to let you know that I've been reading since you first posted and I was a little leery and I believe the first chapter could be fine tuned. But now I am more confident. THe only negative thing thus far is that you seem to rush. You have a talent and the only suggestion I can offer is to let your imagination lead the story and to make sure that you reread what you write a couple of times. It helps to put it down and then come back because you may find details that might not be needed or desperately need to be there.
Ashlita chapter 5 . 7/20/2003
Ugh, had to leave me hanging there? I wanna know who Crawford is! Although, you'll probably update soon.

Liriel87 chapter 4 . 7/20/2003
i love it! Continue!

Ashlita chapter 4 . 7/20/2003
They probably think she's Elsie Palmer. Anyways, I wonder who her love interest will be...hm. I'm glad you updated so soon. :-D

Liriel87 chapter 3 . 7/20/2003
Im pleased you updated so soon! Things are heating up! And Helen did such a nice thing for those girls! I hope her luck starts getting better though! Update sooN!

Ashley the Fair chapter 2 . 7/20/2003
Interesting so far. Can't wait for more.

Liriel87 chapter 2 . 7/20/2003
I love it allready! I cant wait to see what happens next and who Elsie is. Im really interested! Continue soon please! Update update update!

aims80 chapter 2 . 7/20/2003
Interesting beginning, keep up the good work.

Luv Aims :)