Reviews for Lollypop
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This is really good, but there is a typo "exiting" should be "exciting".
anich chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
beautiful and sweet

good day

anich
Novaya Model chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
I totally loved this! I know the feelings you describe, because I'm lesbian. And I just loved the bit about that you were Alice and she your Wonderland.I also like the rhyming from your poem. I write myself, but mine only rhyme by accident...

I guess you live in GB or USA or somewhere else where English is spoken... If you were living in Germany I'd really like to meet you... You seem to have read my mind ;)

Well, go on with writing such wonderful things!
Nanners chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Aw, this is cute. A few of the rhymes seemed a bit awkward, but it wasn't really a big deal-it was better then a lot of rhyming poems I've seen.

Keep up the good work! _
Ariel S chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Aww...This was a very sweet poem. I like to read poems with a plot, though I hate writing them. Maybe I'll try once more though. Anyway, the rythm was smooth and it all fit together.
Daughter Of Liberty chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
I like it! It has a cute little song/rhyme scheme. I like the story behind it too.
Edward Brokenpipe chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Hehe I like it, a little bit too fast, but still very warm and fuzzy.
By the way nice meter, not that I know what one is, just that I see the difference in the flow of the poem and appreciate it.
Overall it's nicely original, but a little short so what better review can one recieve, but to be told to write more?
libras chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Nice. short and sweet (yea that was a stupid pun in reference to the title). But the sex seemed kind of sudden to me.
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
AW - way too cute! I love how you used a little story in this, so romantic well done!

*Jenna*
Aries Jordan chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
My one concern is that it doesn't flow very well but other then that I like it.
Gir Garcia chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
wow...i just wish life could b so easy...but no *sighs*. well nice poem.